EverQuest Trivia #563

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Yruc, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Yruc Augur

No

No
    Yes
  2. Finfan Augur

3. Snack Augur

A pre-Luclin wrist that drops in Antonica off mob(s) that are generally L40+ that does not come from Lower Guk or Sol B.

Here is a potential flaw in my thinking -- it has stats that go beyond AC (like +HP, or +str) -- in pre-Luclin EQ, it was rare in the old world for a magic item like this to drop off 'random' mobs, with very few exceptions.

So, I'm thinking its a mob that spawns with a level range (like 39-42) that drops a magic wrist. Eliminating LGuk and SolB kills 2 of my remaining guesses.

Does it drop off guard-type mobs? (Deputies, Qey Guards, Bashers, etc...)
  4. Harris Augur

Is it Symbol of Loyalty to Vox?
    If it is your answers are very tricky.
  5. Rainlover Augur

does it still drop on a live server?
  6. Yruc Augur

Hey all I apologize I have to give this up for now. My busy day ended up with my wife in the ICU and I obviously didn't have time today nor will I for the next few days to continue. Again sorry. The item was - click if you want to know.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=848
  7. Finfan Augur

So sorry to hear of this! Real life takes priority over games. Here's wishing for a quick, complete recovery!
  8. Mary Poppins Augur

Man, that's rough. Fin's right - family first. Hope everything turns out okay.

EDIT: Btw, that was a tricky choice. Would've been fun to try to figure that one out.
  9. Rainlover Augur

Hope all ends well for you soon.

-----

as for keeping the games going? anyone want to start it? or should I?
  10. Mary Poppins Augur

Yeah, go ahead man.
  11. Snack Augur

Go ahead Rainlover.

I thought about the Ancient Cyclops....BUT...I thought they were always 40+ AND I (personally) don't consider the OOT to be part of Antonica. It's a void between FP and Butcherblock where newbies go to go LD on the boat and then end up on the edge of spectre isle worried that they are going to get eaten and lose their BRAND NEW lockjaw vest AND their mesh gloves.
  12. Rainlover Augur

was out for a few hours, starting it now just got to do the copy paste thing.