Everquest Trivia #539

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mykaylla, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  2. doktartp Augur

Does it involve a velious zone ?
  3. Mykaylla Augur

Yes.
  4. Mykaylla Augur

Not: An item, an NPC, from Rain of Fear, an achievement, something chosen or that can be modified at character creation, something a character can target, in the game prior to the release of Kunark, SOE Live, represented on a magelo profile, something a level 1 character can see, something that level 46 would be the first chance to encounter it, a quest, mission, or task, Fabled, a zone, cast by the most awesome chick in the world or one of her tree hugging friends, affecting player stats in any way, an illusion, a particle effect, a cast that gives an item to a player, a cast that transports a player somewhere, something Fippy would approve of, involved with werewolves, cast by an NPC who is in Norrath because of Frostfell, in a zone that Firiona Vie frequents.

Is: Specific to a location in the game (at least at present, but could be misleading), in the game prior to the release of The Serpent's Spine, in the game prior to the release of Omens of War, currently around only at a certain time of the year, cast, cast by an NPC, something that changes NPC stats, an NPC-only spell, cast only by a named NPC, involved in a Velious zone.

Sometimes: involves an instance, cast out of combat, cast during a quest mission or task, cast by an NPC associated with an anniversary.

Not applicable: Larger than a human.
  5. doktartp Augur

Would the npc that casts this give xp ?
  6. Mykaylla Augur

Presuming a character of appropriate level range defeated it, yes.
  7. doktartp Augur

xp at level 100 ? (since i failed to mention it the first time cause i suck)
  8. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  9. Smak Augur

10. Mykaylla Augur

11. Fenthen aka Rath

Will this be around post-Christmas/holidays?
  12. Mykaylla Augur

It is not tied to Christmas holidays, is the best answer I can give you to that!
  13. Fenthen aka Rath

Is it tied to any holiday?
  14. Guide Jeevas New Member

Would it be something that can be cast at a GM or Guide run quest or event ?
  15. Jazya Elder

Is it cast by a raid-flagged mob?
  16. Mykaylla Augur

No.
  17. Mykaylla Augur

Not that I'm aware of, no.
  18. Mykaylla Augur

Yes.
  19. doktartp Augur

Does it look like a girl ?
  20. yaddab Augur

Does the mob that casts this wonder ?