Everquest not Loading

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lyquid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Lyquid New Member

First it was the launcher but i deleted a file or two and it popped up. Now after i log in it makes me read the ToS every time. I click accept and it immediately goes away doesn't allow me to click play and doesn't load to the server select screen. I play on Windows 7 64-bit.
  2. Gwendolenaraida New Member

I am having a similar issue. My launcher just hangs at the "Sony Online Entertainment" screen and wont loand the launcher.
  3. TSR-AlexS Augur

It looks like we may have had problems with our login servers. Should be fixed now. Are you guys still having this issue?
  4. Gwendolenaraida New Member

Yes I am. In fact, I used Live Chat to try and fix the issue and after deleting the laucnpad files and reinstalling them didnt work, they had me update my video drivers which not only caused my computer to crash, I couldnt boot my computer. The screen would go blank after the windows splash screen. I could only boot in safe mode. The only thing that got it working again was restoring my computer to before I updated the drivers.
  5. TSR-AlexS Augur

Gwen, mind pming me your ticket reference number? I'll be happy to look into it.
  6. Lyquid New Member

My launchpad will still freeze or show nothing occasionally. The major problem i have now is that I'm crashing in basically every other zone.
  7. TSR-AlexS Augur

Lyquid, have you already submitted a ticket?