EverQuest: Call of the Forsaken In-Game Rewards

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Kreen New Member

That was my guess, BUT no answer to my post to clarify? Seems like maybe each toon has access to all four bixie classes, so IF so, say so please! and I bet not just me but MORE pre-order the collectors, and maybe like me spring for more accts, Multi Bixie Mercs, Mount for each toon, ( what's speed too? and do they have the AC and HP bonus like Marketplace mounts have? or some cheap upgradeable way etc) and a Bixie Hive house ( hope place to put them, I don't have any housing yet but be nice to get one and Bixie seems a cool start) and finally I NEED to know if the mount for each character ONLY happens IF character already made, OR if acct has collectors flag, that when ever make a NEW toon ( say on different server or as my case even more, more slots bought but classes not decided on to fill all the slots on each acct yet.) IF have to be pre-made, I CAN maybe hustle and pre-make them on my accts, at least on my main server. But prefer luxury of time and find out true want and need later BUT not lose mount, ( especially for spell using non melee toons, mount med non-sit agro for low levels is VERY helpful. Even if mount turns out to be dog slow...)

P.S. I'm currently unemployed so cost comes out of my savings, so IF I don't know answers to my queries, good chance I stick with original plan and just buy basic release pre-order for my main account. Be a shame if my desire of all 4 mercs accessible immediately to each toon to be popped for what needed in group, so that EQ loses my purchase and I lose cool collector things I desire, if they are what I hope to be, on two accounts. ( P.P.S. do the Level 5 merc quests need to be done still for bixie mercs or are they level 5 automatically, and again Do need to earn/buy more merc slots to be able to pop any of the 4 in a group, based on current need is question to be 100% clear on my question.)
  2. Pirouette Augur

Your post hurts my head with all the randomly capitalized words. Anyway, you'll get 999 of the mount and bixie contract which means you can claim them on any character regardless of when the character was made. You can pick any of the bixie mercs but in order to get a new one you have to dismiss your old one and change in PoK (you don't need more contracts to do this, the contract just flags your character to be able to hire them). If you want them all available at any time, you'll need to purchase mercenary slots or do the in game quests for them. Yes your J5 flagging applies to any merc you ever obtain.

P.S. General chat doesn't bite, this knowledge is common sense for veterans so you could have gotten a faster reply by asking in game.
    Crystilla and Artemis-Entreri like this.
  3. Tegila Augur

they DID tell everyone there would be a specific quest only for CE, they DID say have the same preorder and aftermarket prices on RoF CE as they do for this one as well ($60 for preorder on both) dont complain if you're ill-informed please.
  4. Roshen Brand Manager

Yes. If you pick up the Collector's Edition, you'll have a claim 999 of Contract of the Bixie. Using this item gives a character access to all four bixie mercenaries discussed in this article.
  5. bard007 Augur

can you give me an idea of when credit cards will be charged for order?
  6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Credit cards are always charged on the day it is released or night before it is released (release date not yet announced). If they release it on a Wednesday, for example, they are usually charged at midnight on Tuesday or similar.

There are several reasons why they don't charge until then. One is that you can cancel your order right up until then. The other is likely that credit card companies do not allow charges to appear on your card until the "item" is "shipped". The agreements between vendors and the credit card companies (Visa, Master Card, Discover Card) prohibit charging until something is shipped.

But the first reason, allowing people to cancel, is likely to be the big reason. Otherwise they either have to prohibit canceling or do a charge-back, and too many chargebacks cause all sorts of problems for SOE.
  7. bard007 Augur

cool, so they will release a date and give us a chance to order or cancel? ... or could they just decide to charge ie over night tonight if released... i really hope we get a release date and a chance to budget for this.
  8. Koneko Augur

is it possabile to get the questions I asked answered it doesn't seam like it would be worth it to get a worse house then what I already have just for looks for the extra money and such
  9. Kreen New Member

Thanks for answers, and yes maybe general chat knew answers BUT lots of pranksters on General chat ( at least on my server) and wrong info, so when comes to real life money I prefer a Dev answer like this was. And because WAS answered and he didn't contradict the 999 mounts too, i'm guessing those too are available and claimable by all toons now and future made.

So I will be canceling my basic pre-order for main older account and buy for it and my second gold account BOTH the pre-order collectors. I will say that the big discount is main reason I can too. If was full collectors price, like I think last years was too or just a small discount I still wouldn't buy.

Full price is too much on collectors. ( and oh I wasn't complaining about missing out on last years collectors, maybe I forgot or didn't realize some info but still it was too much for not much extra, I still haven't claimed any rewards on expansions for years and years yet, saving them for new toons on new servers possibly.)

Finally for anyone seeing this thread BUT not new announcements, you have until Oct. 7th to do Pre-orders for the bonuses, as Oct. 8th is now scheduled date of release they've said elsewhere. And as always IF a delay happens they won't charge cards UNTIL it is actually released and patcher can give the download.
  10. Gortar Augur

I agree the house should be rent free for a collectors item!
    Pirouette likes this.