Fixed Internally event collection set BBane Day

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Szilent, Apr 4, 2023.

1. Szilent Augur

Category: Pathing [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Tue Apr 04 20:28:21 2023

Character: Level 120 Bard (Main)
    Zone: Crescent Reach

Description: One of the possible spawn locations for the collectible set "Practically Impractical Gifts (Crescent Reach)" associated with the Bristlebane Day event is unreachable beneath a lift in the city.

at around n1305, n1540, beneath n85
    Rondor, Yinla, Warpeace and 1 other person like this.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

I spent some time searching for the collectible set tonight and I think I know what is happening with this spawn.

The collectible is spawning on the surface of the 1st to 2nd floor elevator when on the first floor and can be seen. But when the elevator goes up and down, the collectible loses its place and seems to fall down unable to be seen.

You can get lucky if shrunk and running into the elevator shaft to get that collect (I managed to get it once). But it still probably should not be on the elevator.
    Rondor likes this.
  3. Warpeace Augur

And now that's the only location my Spirit of the Lost is identifying for collection items on FV.
    Rondor likes this.
  4. Hegsheoshed Augur

There was another post about this. Shrink, get under the lift and duck. Lift comes down and while ducking move a little more centrally under the lift. Pick up collectibles. This does work and looks quite humorous with just the top of a gnome head and eyes looking around at the lift like some malevolent ankle biter waiting for the next victim.
    Rondor likes this.