Europeans on TLP?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Praxxos, Mar 4, 2021.

1. HicksAradune Augur

he cant help himself, he replies to every thread i make - i live rent free in his head (Although its cute, hes used that phrase twice this thread alone - its like when a child learns its first word)
  2. Siah Elder

Yeah if you're looking to raid on Aradune and your hours are in the morning EST or in the afternoon GMT your only option might be to join TEB and raid the batphones called during that time frame. No other guild raids that specific time unfortunately with DZ's. WIsh you the best.
  3. OreganoGuano Living rent free in your head

He doesn't live in my head or I'd post more about him. He literally trashes Rampage anywhere he can. So don't even question who's living in who's head. He's got some strange obsession with them.

He deserves all the backlash he gets for his own toxic conduct, which has gone on for nearly a year now.

All options have been displayed, OP has everything he needs now.

Yep every thread you make... care to make up more lies?
  4. HicksAradune Augur

Please point out anything ive posted in this thread that isnt true. Thanks :)
  5. Triconix Augur

Reading children argue is quite enjoyable.
  6. TheDohn Augur

Just kiss and get it over with.
  7. OreganoGuano Living rent free in your head

Well this. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your obsession.

Second time you've lied on this thread. After making up I follow you around the forums.

Now point out anything I've said about you that's false? You're the village idiot of the server. Congrats.
  8. HicksAradune Augur

Out of all 3 threads you have ever contributed to in all the time you have had your account on these forums , 2 of those were to quote and have a go at me - i'd call that kind of following me around man. Its kind of sweet. Why dont you just come out and let us know who you are in game, it'll probably make more sense with how salty you continually sound.

And sorry, i think rampage have once won a dps race on KT at some crazy time in the morning when we stopped batphoning targets between certain hours. Once. I'd hardly say that makes them a viable option for OP to raid in the afternoon EU times. Again i started by giving answers to what the OP was looking for - you decided to get upset about it.

[IMG]

see you next thread.
  9. OreganoGuano Living rent free in your head

Oh so now they have won a race against TEQB? but you said they never do? lol see! you're a clown.

No salt here, but you just continually dodge the question about your Rampage obsession. Truth hurts.

How long were those threads? Months? Oh yeah! following you around! Good one! I don't feel the need to jump in and write in every thread like yourself even others in this thread have said you're an idiot.

It's fine. Just don't expect to not get called out about it.
  10. HicksAradune Augur

i mean 7 out of 14 of your actual posts now are replying to me - someones got a crush it seems!

Nothing you post here changes that fact that my replies to the OP is true.

Today in EU afternoon times, 5 VT mobs, Seru and XTC all cleared by Thats EQ Baby btw
  11. Triconix Augur

If you don't want the person replying to you...don't respond each and every time? I know it's quite a difficult concept, but maybe you'll figure it out. Or do you just like the extra attention?
  12. HicksAradune Augur

It feeds my apparently over inflated ego.
  13. Herf Augur

The Remedy is on Agnarr, raids Tues-Thurs starting at 11am pacific, which I think is 7pm euro time? But people are on earlier as well, grouping, xping, questing, etc. We also do a Sunday Funday raid at the same time, on older/obscure targets. We have both euro and US members.
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Just imagine how small TLP forum threads would be without the TEQB vs rest of Aradune posts?
  15. TLP Addict Augur

We will always have fresh TLP ideas to keep us entertained.