EU Guilds on Agnar

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by PhinnyRanja, Apr 11, 2017.

1. PhinnyRanja New Member

Any EU guilds forming on the new Agnar server on launch ?
  2. Haladan Lorekeeper

I hope so!
  3. Aegir Augur

We are Four European Guilds still going very strong on the Phinigel Server. Many of those players have experienced The Classic content run twice during the last two years. I'd be surprised if any of us feel the urge going back to classic for a third time.

My best bet for a pre-launch announced Euro-Guild would be some Euro P99 people getting together and start something up.

Good luck on Agnarr!
  4. Razzle Augur

I had entertained the idea of adding a Euro divison to my guild on Agnarr. I was't sure how many Euros where interested in Agnarr to make it a viable idea. If you are a Euro player that is interested in Agnarr, we can make it work. Please stop by http://www.zurdula.com and lets make it a reality. Cheers!
  5. Storm Lord Agnarr Journeyman

Please consider moving to the United States to play with Zurdula!

And join agnarr.com!

Zurdula!!
  6. Basak Augur

Adding a Euro division would be a good idea. I'd like to see multiple raids in multiple time zones!
  7. Deadshade Augur

I am sure there will be a few hundreds Euro players on Agnarr on Day 1 .
    So it takes only an experienced Guild leader to create a Guild and I will be needing it too because even if I left Ragefire 1 year ago, I will definitely come back for a shot of Classic .

P.S
    Nice to see you still there Aegir !
    Your ex companion Malloran here :)
  8. Troubadurix Lorekeeper

I sure hope so too!

I was part of Europa, a european guild on P99. Went under the name of Buliwoulf the Bard. Part of BardStorm(tm). ;P

Would love to see either Europa forming here on Agnarr or at least some other european guild. :)

Nevertheless - I will be outthere, singing my jolly songs, doing my sexy moves and playing them groovy tunes when the server opens. Feel free to look me up. ;)
  9. Botlhan New Member

Old post but would like to say europa is on agnarr