Ethernere Finale + Color Blind site feature

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Riou, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Riou EQResource

The finale for CotF should go live at Midnight PST 7/23 (1 am Mountain, 2 am Central, 3 am Eastern), it involves 2 missions and 1 raid.

We've had the guides for them up since Argin-Hiz launched:
    A Guide Beyond the Rift
    The Journey Home

We have also added a color blind mode to Argin-Hiz and these guides.

We understand for some people the multi colored dots can be hard to see / differentiate, so we have created this feature (due to this + some requests for it), if you prefer it this way instead of multicolored dots, feel free to use it instead as well.

To Enable it, simply click the Enable link, you can also disable it by clicking the Disable link (shows in same spot when its enabled and will be in same spot on every page that has it possible), this will save a Cookie to save your setting across our site to be enabled on all other pages that have this (currently only Argin-Hiz guides + Finale 2 missions)

[IMG]

The current style of Quests with Color Blind off:
    [IMG]

How the same map will look when Color Blind is on, the guide will reflect the new boxes:
    [IMG]

Can click images to see full size

Some people have requested this so if you prefer these styles please use them and let us know! The more people that use them and that, the higher priority they will be on new releases :) (and updating old pages for this mode)
    Brogett, Leerah, Fanra and 4 others like this.
  2. onyuyan Augur

Alright thank you so much! I'm partially color blind and I can't tell you how many times I've gone to the wrong dot.
    Riou likes this.
  3. Leerah Augur

Very thoughtful!
    Now can you make mobs move at half speed when they're engaged in melee for people like me,so I can see where they went?
    Riou likes this.
  4. Brogett Augur

BIG thanks. I was one of those who had major problems with the colours in the past.
    Leerah and Riou like this.