Etherealist's Unity AA

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Daktarr, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Daktarr Lorekeeper

This has to be the biggest waste of AAs I have seen since giving wizards 44 levels of Enhanced Reformation.

First of all, why do they call it "unity"? It's only one buff. Every other class that has a "unity" buff, it provides 2 or more of them.

Out of all the buffs we have that wear off during the course of a raid or group encounter, Shield of Scales lasts 3 1/2 hours and rarely gets debuffed or used up while fighting. Any one of our other runes (Shield of Order, Armor of Wim,.. etc.) would have been way more useful and perhaps saved a buff slot. And to top it off, it actually takes longer to cast the AA than the spell. Is this some kind of a joke?

Daktarr
    Level 110 Wizard, AB Server
  2. Bigfan Augur

Beastlord, shaman, cleric is one buff.
  3. Brohg Augur

the self buff AAs have a matching name for all classes.

no self buff AA does any buffs that have anything other than duration governing when they fall off.

Figure out something else to be mad over, this AA definitely isn't worthy of anyone's attention
  4. Bigfan Augur

SK does like 7 self buffs, is what he is wenging about.
  5. Brohg Augur

Not confused about that
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I think it was meant as a "filler-AA".
    I do think it is weird that devs think that "filler-AAs" are a good idea in the first place. o_O

Making our synergy a downgrade is a much bigger issue imo. :(
  7. Brohg Augur

It's not meant as anything. It's a direct parallel that just happens to be less useful for this class.

/petition God about your nipples. it'll accomplish more.
  8. smash Augur

And so....

Bst only got 1 in it too, but main thing is that it free a spell slot, i do not need to load it up.

And it is purely up to u whether to buy or not to buy.
  9. IblisTheMage Augur

Don't make me laugh out loud in the office, smurf!
  10. IblisTheMage Augur

I like Unity, it makes rebuffing easy, it is a Quality of Life (tm) AA. I would like more spell lines go this direction, stuff that has no tactical impact, but just means that I can rebuf or do other non-tactical stuff without reloading spells. Burnout could be a candidate, for example.
  11. fransisco Augur

A pet buff unity would rock!
    IblisTheMage likes this.