Et Tu, Kebaber? Achievement Help

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gnome_king, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Gnome_king Journeyman

What is the trick to getting this achievement from the final mission in decay, this is the last one alot of people i know need, any advice?
  2. Darkark Augur

I can get my (shaman) pet charmed 100% of the time, and it gives the achieve.

After engage, I throw my pet at Damsel, then throw a summoned pet at her (in my case my bunny clicky and usually The Barb clicky for good measure), and like clockwork she charms my pet.

At a guess, the "summoned" attribute is bugging out Daybreak's script-foo, she charms your regular pet as a result, and you get the achieve. Fair warning: I don't care enough to figure out exactly why it's bugging out, so that guess might be wrong.

Anyway, if you have a pet class and someone else (you or another groupie) can cast a summoned pet at Damsel, I'm sure it will work the same, and you will get the achieve.
  3. roguerunner Augur

In the overarching challenger ach the checkmark is backwards also iirc
  4. Ranonman Elder

There isn't really any trick. Get SK or necro. Have them to cast low-level skelly pet. Having higher-level pet have higher resistance to lady charm. So, low-level skelly pet will be easy to get charmed almost right away. Try that. It works every time for me.
    roguerunner and Silv like this.