Erollisi Marr - PvP Tournament

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gosan Kai, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Gosan Kai Elder

If you play on Erollisi Marr and are interested in competing and/or choosing a champion for a PvP tournament please post below or cast your vote HERE! I have a few details in mind, but will only dig deeper into it if I receive a decent player base of interested individuals.

*in a gladiator voice*
    There will be honor, riches, and GLORYYYY!
    Daedly likes this.
  2. Yimin Augur

O I wish i was still on E-Marr , I love duels ....

YiMin
  3. eqzekisdead Augur

are you that ranger in gen chat who keeps bragging about how great he is in pvp, anterozz?
  4. Yimin Augur

No I am no longer on E-Marr and I have never dueled on a Ranger , I Duel using my Mage ...

YiMin
  5. Gosan Kai Elder

What server did you go to? Would of been nice to see what a mage can do in PvP now. I haven't met a mage that had any skill in PvP since I was on Zek years and years ago.
  6. Yimin Augur

I play on five servers Xegony as Raider ,BB as Raider ,Brekt grouping/solo , Zek grouping/solo and FV trader ....

YiMin
  7. Gosan Kai Elder

Oh, wow! You are all over the servers :) Sounds like you need one more toon on Erollisi Marr :p
  8. Drunkenfashion New Member

Prizes will include platinum, conflagrant gear/augs, and player made items. Oh, and GLORYYYY!!!

It will be held on a Saturday during the morning or afternoon.
  9. Gosan Kai Elder

We will start off with the first Saturday of every other month at 10am PST (1pm EST) -- The first tournament will be one week from this post.

08/04/18 - 10am PST: This will be the start time for donations and betting.
    /join and /autojoin pvptourn:emarr before 10am PST if you wish to attend or compete AND wish to obtain any prizes that result.

'The house (myself)' will be donating the base prizes. If you wish to compete there will be a small optional donation which will be added to the base prizes. If you can not afford the donation to compete the house will pay for you, but if you are in the top 3 you will split your prizes with the house. I will also have some player made conflagrant gear and augments for 2nd and 3rd place. Everyone who attends will receive some random player made gifts.

Donations will start at 1k pp. You can donate as much as you want. You can also donate conflagrant pieces and player made items which will be used for the winners and as gifts for players who attend.

Base Prizes (pp donations will be divided up and added to the below prizes at 100/10/1 ratios):
    1st Place: 100k pp, plus your choice of available conflagrant gear (2 pieces), and 1 conflagrant augment
    2nd Place: 10k pp, 1 piece of conflagrant gear, and 1 conflagrant augment
    3rd Place: 1k pp and 1 conflagrant augment

Betting:
    You can also bet on a champion to win. The betting will be held separately from the donations and will be distributed evenly to the players who bet on that champion as well as the champion them-self.

Notes and Rules*:
    I will referee. I will not be competing in the first tournament. This may change in future tournaments if I am able to procure another referee.

1.) Any levels may join as a champion or as a spectator.
    2.) Each champion may only play 1 character in the tournament (no boxing).
    3.) No mercs will be allowed when combat begins.
    4.) Any buffs are allowed.
    5.) Potions are allowed.
    6.) Use common etiquette. Remember this is for fun, and GLORYYYYY!

When we get down to the final few players I may reduce the PvP area to the stage in the middle of the arena to speed up the battle.

* Rules may change on the spot due to unforeseen circumstances. I will attempt to be as fair as possible on any issues or changes that occur.

Thanks, and hope to see you there!
  10. Thraine Augur

aww man, this sounds like a a lot of fun!! .. sucks im stuck on povar for this event lol
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  11. Gosan Kai Elder

Could always make a level 1 alt and come watch. Pick your favorite looking toon to win and make some money for a toon on EM to start up ;)
  12. Gosan Kai Elder

I'll even spot you for your bid.

Saturday is just around the corner. Make sure that you have pvptourn:emarr on autojoin if you wish to attend in any way, shape, or form.

Thanks!
  13. Thunderkiks Augur

Tell Tvar that you demand he let you use his ranger he has over there and that I said it was ok hehe :)
    Thraine likes this.
  14. Daedly Augur

Please make a video of this.
  15. Gosan Kai Elder

Thanks for the suggestion. Will do.

The donations have started to stream in. Make sure you stop by even on a level 1 toon if you're not from Erollisi Marr. I have made a few hundred gate potions and damage shield potions to hand out. Also, people from SR have donated some uber ornamentations. There will be food and drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic).

* Special thanks to Billace for the 20k pp donation.