eqitems

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Brohg, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Brohg Augur

eqitems.13th-floor.org has gone offline finally. Is there another resource that accommodates what they called "guru searches" that filtered by data Lucy only presents on the "Raw" page?

:(
  2. Brogett Augur

That's a real shame. It's SQL generation to query a proper item db was fantastic! I had a number of saved searches.
  3. mackal Augur

4. Brogett Augur

13thfloor/eqitems wasn't lucy though.

It easily had the most powerful search, better than either of the two you list mainly due to the combinations you could construct.

I guess the alternative is to suck it all out of lucy (if that's possible) and load it into your own private sql database of some description, but it's work.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. Brohg Augur

Magelo's search is also good, mackal. And I use them all. None are as powerful as eqitems was.
  6. Kravitz Augur

Ugh 13thfloor/eqitems was the best search website, you really can't get anything even capable of what it could do from any other website currently:( Will be missed.
  7. Imak Augur

Boooo. Sad to see eqitems finally implode. Updates stopped long ago, but at least the database was still accessible. Nothing comes even remotely close to guru search.
  8. Deillusional Augur

Fanra likes this.
  9. Drewie Augur

10. Riou EQResource

When they fired 3/4 of the company, the EQ team went with it, so now they struggle to keep anything updated, I think lucy just finally got updated tho after 2 months of no spells and 1 month of no items, next patch will probably kill it for awhile again