EQ Vet looking to return

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by kryptek, May 13, 2013.

1. kryptek New Member

Hey all,

I've been missing EQ a lot. Tried playing on Al'Kabor, but I really dislike the sparse population and I already have a fairly decent paladin on The Rathe (or wasn't it renamed to Karana?). I came back for a bit around the time of SoF, but I wasn't able to stick around too long with work. Are there any good guilds that are looking for fresh blood?
  2. Tachyon Augur

We always are if you are into doing older content! See below.

Another option is Vox, which has a fairly healthy population across the levels and isn't too top heavy yet like most of the older servers.
  3. kryptek New Member

Hey,

Thanks for getting back to me. That may be an option for me. Do they still charge for server transfers?
  4. 123Durabolin New Member

Tach,
    Did you guys take a break in april? I tried getting in touch with you and never heard back. Didn't see anyone on the server really either. Got scared away from Trak because of the low server Pop. Found me a new home on test with a progression guild there.
  5. Tachyon Augur

You can't transfer to Trakanon, but you can roll up a new toon and level pretty quick. We have a few new recruits that are leveling up right now.

The server is mostly empty, but we are active their on raid nights (M,W,T 7:30pm est to 11:00pm).

And we did take a break for most of the fabled run as it made Plane of Time impossible at our gear level, but we are back in force now!