eq help (90+ lfg)

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Shortez, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Shortez New Member

ok so i started this game as a rogue and its been great its fun im into my toon but now im 91 and well to be honest i cant find a group like ever i get lucky and am able to find hz quest groups sometimes. but over all im lfg broad casting in general in guild and even goin to some zones. but im getting no where what can i do.

also mabey i should re roll as much as i dont really want to. ive made a beastlord is hopes that it can solo / molo better.

also was thinking mabey id be better off making a warrior with j5 healer merc or something idk.

what are some options i have for my rogue and if my rogue is just goin to die and retire what are good box groups.

what all is possible to do.
  2. Sebbina Augur

Warrior would be the hardest to find groups for as the Main tank choice has to have good armor, good to great defensive AA and the absolute ability to get and hold agro. The Rogue is an assisting melee DPS so they require a player or merc tank to be holding agro, and a lot of groups may have a mage pet as main tank (you step in to DPS and you become the tank). If you are in a decent guild, there are likely to be opportunities to be in groups, if you really like the rogue you may have to find a path on your own. Starting a second account or even a third to build supporting Characters, druid would gain regen and damage shields and transportation, and a necro, or a shaman and Magician, not to box all three, but, rather you can fund their advancement. Finding a plat farm so as to be able to go Krono Gold on at least one account, or alternate the Krono would be a bonus, and eventually being able to box that second character, with one tank merc and a healer merc, rogue on melee DPS and the alt main supplying what ever the second class has. If you get to be able to box and have decent control, folk will be joining your group and adding their class abilities to the mix.