EoK rares

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orikx, Nov 20, 2016.

1. dwish Augur

This. Also, the T2 group visible armor at least is 20-30 more AC then TBM raid even, so its very much equal if not better then TBM raid in some aspects. I was shocked after I made a couple T2 group visible pieces on both my SK and Paladin only to see they are 30ish more AC then TBM raid gear (and the other stats mirror TBM raid very closely as well).

I'm all for raid quality gear dropping from normal group named, however I feel the named need to be tuned accordingly. However, at the moment, outside of having a ton of hps, the majority of the named are not hard at all (with the exception of a few that are extremely hard). This is by far the best group gear has ever been in the group game.
  2. Seldom Augur

Raid armor from the previous expansion shouldn't be leaps and bounds better than current expansion group armor. That was flawed itemization, especially considering raid gear that was EXPANSION(S) old was often better for tanks. That isn't good or healthy for the game, in any form. For a tank, current expansion raid chestplate beats t2 group by 188 AC, 1500 hp, +heroics. All the other visible armor beats the group gear by same margins. It's good that rare group chase items were added to game for non visible slots, raiders don't need to have that much more AC, hp, mana, heroics, on every single slot in addition to raid spells advantage, raid augment advantage, -raid chase loot- advantage. Quit being ridiculous and be happy folks can obtain reasonable level gear quicker now
  3. Aurastrider Augur

Honestly the people that stand to gain the most from chase loot are raiders. My thought behind this is because you don't actually need the chase loot and stand to profit heavily if you get a couple pieces to drop. For non raiders it is nearly impossible to get a full set of chase loot and the gains from a few pieces here and there are not going to be game changing by any means.
    The idea that people that don't raid are lazy or not invested into the game is a huge oversight. The player population is getting older and real life responsibilities start to trump things like raid times. If you don't live east of the Mississippi river and west of the Atlantic ocean raid times often fall during very awkward times such dinner time with family. If there were more raid guilds that provided enough alternate raid times to allow people in different time zones a realistic chance to raid I might agree that chase loot is not needed but I don't see this happening.
  4. Natal Augur

Not sure what the fuss is about. It is not like this stuff drops like candy.