Enjoying Random loot-rules

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hythos, May 29, 2021.

1. taliefer Augur

Most fun ive had on a TLP since the first one I played on, which was Fippy
    Elskidor likes this.
  2. code-zero Augur

Before launch we were all repeatedly assured by Very Smart People that this would be an RMT/Krono-Lord paradise with entire raids worth of bots camping every possible rare spawn in every possible zone.

I'm delighted that the VSP's completely missed the mark
    Xazier likes this.
  3. Xazier Augur

Totally agree
  4. henry0918 Journeyman

Yea right !
    Let’s make all zone instanced and boss all instant Respawn with no lock out timer and why not auto send some loot to everyone’s parcel daily ?

Woah… people like you … looking at this thread, no wonder nowadays MMO are so generic and so dead ….

I wish I’m born in a kadashian family and not with my useless trash poor parents so I could personally fund a true EQ sequel and turn back time and go against the world.
  5. manglered Lorekeeper

huh? dont like the server theres many others to choose from .... sounds like someone has had a rough day
  6. Elskidor Augur

It's a step in the right direction that I hope they continue. Looking forward to some later expansions as I'm a wee burnt on repeating classic through PoP, but I'm hoping it stays healthy with a booming population for post PoP era. I prefer them keeping this ruleset in TLPs to come.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

Wow.
    samenye likes this.
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Haha indeed.

This is by far the best server thus far, that person needs to get a grip on reality soon or else...
  9. Elskidor Augur

Loved Fippy! That was my first one too. I missed Combine/ Sleeper because I was stuck in EQ2 land but by the time Fippy launched I was so ready to break away from EQ2. It was an amazing experience, drama and all. Best part was there was no Krono back then. Too bad I failed to bring any of my EQ2 friends over. They finally joined Everquest a few years later for Agnaar though.