Enchanter vs Wizard?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by ceto, Aug 17, 2017.

1. ceto Elder

Hiya folks,

I was just curious, if I wanted to molo up to max level with occasional grouping/raiding, which is easier, Enchanter or Wizard?

Thanks!
  2. fransisco Augur

enchanter.
    Once you get to hire level, it will be much harder to find mobs that don't summon in areas, so root/nuking will have problems with wizard.
    Plus, since all tanks need a healer, your wizard wont be able to get named.
  3. Sagarmatha Augur

"Hire,?" Seriously? Try, "HIGHER." You're also terribly wrong.

Wizard is easily the easiest class to play. By far. Never draw aggro, NEVER get the "kill shot," (It's not efficient use of mana), and NEVER ninja AFK. It's that simple. Enchanters are an entirely different skill set. Groups are made or broken on the skill of your Enchanter in many camps.
  4. Sindaiann Augur

Lots of people use mobile devices to respond on these forums during the work days and predictive text knows many victims. So it's hilarious that you are so bent out of shape over grammar.

That said you are wrong. The original question was which class is easier to MOLO to max level with the occasional grouping and raiding. NOT which class is easier to play.

The answer by far is Enchanter when it comes to the original question.
    Brohg likes this.
  5. Brohg Augur

wizard AA proc on kill shot:

Arcane Overkill XIX
    2m+
    Self
    1: Increase Current Mana by 3500 (<~ this bit happens once, when it procs. that entirely covers the cost of any nuke except twinFuse or Dichotomic)
    4: Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 25% of Base Damage (<~ this bit lasts 2 minutes)
  6. kizant Augur

Either one you'll probably give up on and switch to an SK or mage like most people.
  7. Brohg Augur

edit: feeding trolls is bad, sorry. here's a cute bear!

[IMG]
    kizant likes this.
  8. kizant Augur

I guess Sagarmatha deleted his post but it's definitely for the best. His wizard advice is pretty bad.
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I agree I molo all the time and draw agro lol. love my wizard would never change mains.

Andarriel