Enchanter Epic/Gear Quests - Agnarr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MR_STYLZ, May 31, 2017.

1. MR_STYLZ TLP Hore

Had a few questions hoping people would have some answers/insight on.

I am a lvl 48 enchanter on Agnarr
    I did the Tahiana / Coin of Tash quest and as travel heavy as it is, I enjoyed the quest in general...from a game I have rarely done much questing in.

That being said I was hoping to possibly do a few more quests that might be beneficial for my enchanter or alts (warrior and druid). Anyone have any good gear quests I might want to look into that are active on Agnarr? The one I did see was the Rod of Insidious Glamour.

Second question is the enchanter epic itself.
    Can I start the epic quest now? I saw on p99 wiki and noticed at later parts of the quest you need to go to Kunark areas so I assume I will have to hold up at some point.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Kloven Elder

I believe on TLP's you can get some epic drops before Kunark, like the Plane of Hate drop for enchanters. So you can collect some of the things and bank them until Kunark opens. You might also want to try tradeskills, I know a few who worked on research and jewelcrafting during classic to fill in the time.
  3. Tevez Augur

You can start getting the pieces for epic now ie: SMR. As to advancing through the quest stages im not sure.
  4. Kahna Augur

You can get many of the items now, but keep in mind that only 30-40 enchanters will complete their epic in era (Kunark) and enchanter is the most popular class, so your chances of finishing it before it is no longer worth doing are slim. So, if you are looking to do it just to say you did and you don't need to finish it in era to be happy, you will be good. If you want it to weild it while it is still a viable item, you will probably be frustrated and dissapointed.
  5. MR_STYLZ TLP Hore

Fair enough. Don't think I'll pour tons of time in it then.

As a follow-up question - does anyone have a good site for gear best in slot goals for classes?
    Obviously just whats available currently (Classic)
    I'd like some goals. I assume a lot would be raid stuff that I will need to join a guild for.
  6. Tevez Augur