Enchanter charm gear.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by superman, Sep 6, 2016.

1. superman Augur

I knew there was the ring from guk that i keep adamantite -10 MR but just saw a shouldpads in in auction channel that is apparantly from blackburrow that's -10mr.

I was wondering if there are any other easy to obtain/keep items out there for a charmed pet that would be that useful. that neg MR makes a big difference.

and yes i keep a tolapujmps robe (however you spell it) for extra haste hehe.
  2. Bandages Elder

3. superman Augur

Thank you! been working long hours glad i checked back in on post.
  4. Melusine New Member

Info pulled from Samanna's Reference Desk:

------------------------------

In the case of charmed pets, they have an inventory so they won't destroy a weapon if you give them 3. However which weapons they choose to equip works the same.

Yours truly,
    Melusine the Enchanter
    Faceless Insanity
    Lockjaw
  5. TLP Addict Augur

Killed a dog in Velks and it had the rusty spiked shoulderpads on it, as well as some summoned weapons :p

So those are in the game, should be fairly easy to farm in Blackburrow.
  6. Adonhiram Augur

Adding also that :
    - since the SoF fire pet "reform", fire pets don't have a mana pool anymore
    - pets ignore the lore tag
    - pets ignore req./rec. levels for equipping weapons, except for the proc (if the pet doesn't match the level, the proc will not fire off) ; keep in mind till the end of Luclin mage pets will be level 48, epic pet will be 49 (49/50 if focused with Vex Thal gloves)
    - pets do NOT benefit from focus effect on items afaik