ENC runes TGB but not MGB

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vumad, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Vumad Cape Wearer

The Crepuscular Rune lines lands on other groups but does not work with MGB. The 109 spell is also not working with MGB. Is this intended? Why can these not be MGB'ed?
    RPoo likes this.
  2. RPoo Augur

Rune of Rikkukin (69) was the last Group rune that could be MGB'd. Dunno why the rest aren't, but do we really want more stuff to MGB? They went from target type Group V1 to Group v2.
  3. Vumad Cape Wearer

I was trying to MGB this during Mearatas raid. An 80k rune at the right time could make the difference between a death add cascade and a win. I like to have options of what spells to use. Really because of the death adds, events like mearatas have no reason to even use MGB to rebuff, just MGB of heals or runes, etc. I can still rune everyone after 30%, but I have to do it all by group, which is much more of a hassle than having more to MGB.

It would be nice if they gave us something like enticer's unity, which would MGB multiple buff of ours but only while ooc, like how TB works. Right now we have 5 spells to TB, and if rune is fixed, that would make it 6.

That is all sort of off topic to this bug post. I just want my group spell MGB'able. IMO anything purple should be MGB'able, including dissident.
    RPoo likes this.