Empires of Kunark Expansion Items

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    Limited Time bundles are now available in the Marketplace!

Three bundles of Empires of Kunark expansion items have been added to the marketplace today! We’ve got illusions, mounts, familiars, a painting, and more. Keep reading to find the best bundle, or bundles, for you.

[IMG]
    Guise of the Combine Illusion and Painting: Empire of Kunark

Empires of Kunark Standard Items Bundle:
    • Drogan Goblin Familiar - A Drogan goblin, tired of mining, that will aid you in your adventures with its scaling damage bonus and damage shield mitigation abilities.
    • Ganak Monument - A massive monument to Emperor Ganak that is placeable in yards, guild yards, houses and guild halls.
    • Painting: Empire of Kunark - A painted collage of the competing Kunark empires to decorate the walls of your house.
    • Armored Frontier Rhinoceros Saddle - A tough, armored rhino mount usable at level 1!
    • Ancient Iksar Translocator Stone - A personal teleport item for quick travel to the Frontier Mountains.
    [IMG]
    Armored Frontier Rhinoceros, Succulent Familiar, Drogan Goblin Familiar, and Queen Velazul’s Sokokar

Empires of Kunark Additional Items Bundle:
    • Guise of the Combine - An illusion of a traditional Combine armor set.
    • Succulent Familiar - A prickly cactus familiar that will help you with its scaling damage shield ability.
    • Bridle of Queen Velazul’s Sokokar - A sokokar mount bred by the Queen herself that is usable at level 1!
    • Contract of the Pawbuster - A savage Drolvarg mercenary to aid you in your travels.
    • Ancient Iksar Translocator Statue - An item that can be placed in a house or guild hall and used as a teleport to the Frontier Mountains.
    • Duffel of the Di`Zok - A 40-slot bag.
    [IMG]
    Pawbuster
    Empires of Kunark Special Items Bundle (Agnarr-Only)
    • Guise of the Combine - An illusion of a traditional Combine armor set.
    • Drogan Goblin Familiar - A Drogan goblin, tired of mining, that will aid you in your adventures with its scaling damage bonus and damage shield mitigation abilities.
    • Succulent Familiar - A prickly cactus familiar that will help you with its scaling damage shield ability.
    • Bridle of Queen Velazul’s Sokokar - A sokokar mount bred by the Queen herself that is usable at level 1!
    • Armored Frontier Rhinoceros Saddle - A tough, armored rhino mount usable at level 1!
    • Duffel of the Di`Zok - A 40-slot bag.
    You can look back on our previous article about the Empires of Kunark here and be sure to check out the YouTube Stream and Trailer videos.

There is no better time to spruce up your home, your adventures, and your ride! Hurry, because these bundles are only available on live servers until September 6, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. These items will be available on progression servers once Empires of Kunark unlocks and until the next expansion unlocks.

Follow us on our socials and never miss a thing related to EverQuest! Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

Skuz likes this.
  2. Curley Journeyman

Could these be made available for all TLPs please, not just Agnarr?
  3. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

They should be, when the expansion is unlocked on the TLP.
  4. Dre. Altoholic

Will these grant the 999 /claim "For All Characters" style rewards like previous expansion bundles?

When can we expect to see the TBL package?
  5. Brickhaus Augur

None of the expansion bundles they've brought back have had the 999 claim. It's all single pieces of what is listed.

I believe the HoT bundle is the only one that still has 999 claims in it,
    Dre. likes this.
  6. Dre. Altoholic

That sucks. Thank you for the response though.
    Hobs likes this.
  7. Hamshire Augur

Should be able to get these on all TLPs, I claimed that illusion in luclin on one of the older ones, in fact im pretty sure that rhino mount was actually one of the mounts that slipped through the cracks that people could claim for the OP mount buff in luclin before they restricted the buffs.
  8. Hamshire Augur

Sorry for double posting but yea our TLP is in House of Thule and we can't even buy it which seems bazaar, I have to login to live to buy it.
  9. Hamshire Augur

Sorry again for the THIRD post, but im interested in buying it along with others on our TLP but wanna confirm first, if we login to a live server to buy this will the items just appear there or will they go into our claim window so we can claim them on our TLP?
  10. Aethelric New Member

Appreciate a poster has replied to this but would be great to get confirmation from DBG or I suppose somebody who has already purchased as to whether these are 999 /claim or not. It's essentially going to be the deciding factor on whether I buy it or not.
  11. Brickhaus Augur

I purchased the expensive bundle for the statue. I purchased the last expensive bundle for the Health port.

It's one of each, like it has been for awhile.

Trust me, if you could get 999 of the things, they would highlight it in the advertisement.
    Aethelric and Rijacki like this.
  12. Curley Journeyman

Just checked on Live - it goes into inventory as an Heirloom item, not to claim.
    Hobs, Rijacki, Dre. and 1 other person like this.
  13. Dre. Altoholic

Lame. I was looking forward to buying 7x of the TBL bundles for the cool Djinni mercs.

Account-wide features for $RL, justifiable. Heirlooms need to be virtual currency and very inexpensive.
    Skuz, Hobs and Barton like this.
  14. Hobs Elder

These bundles are just too expensive. I guess they are solely aimed at the TLP players but the cost vs value is way out of whack here. I would have bought it 2-3 times myself at $40 for everything but not $105. Not to mention the single items instead of the 999 claims item is lame as well.
    Skuz, Bobokin and Dre. like this.
  15. KrishnaRamChandra New Member

what didn't i do in Kunark? the Lizard Dance? or something more important? thanks :cool:
  16. Bobokin Augur

We should note that prices for these bundles are not even listed on this page. I wonder why.

The prices of these bundles have increased greatly from $45 for an extras bundle with a house to $65 for an extras bundle without one, and $95 in total. That is a 30% increase. Are they going to tell us the price of wood and nails to build these bundles has gone up, so the inflation is justified?

This is just for single items. No 999 items - not even multiple zone clickies for one account.

I won't even consider this at $95, and no one in my guild will either. It is not only outrageous, it is a slap in the face to players who may have missed these expansion packs in prior years. It is a big middle finger from Daybreak Studios and Darkpaw Games to the player base of Everquest.
    Dre., Skuz, Hobs and 1 other person like this.
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The prices are this high because players keep saying "oh please please bring back X item or Y item, I would pay anything to be able to get that since I was not even born when those expansions came out so I missed out on buying them then"

So they did, and the first few bundles with houses or ports sold really really well. So they upped the price.

Unfortunately the folks who are behind this fail to understand they have priced themselves out of the market ...yet again
    Yinla, Skuz, Hobs and 2 others like this.
  18. Barton The Mischievous

Agreed.
    I am yet another that refuses to buy at this blatant price gouging amount.

I could go buy Baldur's Gate 3 and get the Premium Edition at this price.

This company need to learn to price things appropriately
  19. Bobokin Augur

Instead of spending a penny on this, we purchased three copies of Baldur's Gate 3.

Opportunity costs have come knocking once again.
  20. Hobs Elder

Just to clarify the prices for these things are not at all related to or any way a reflection on the devs. We are unhappy with whoever is in charge of marketing and management for this blatant price gouging and poor attempt at a cash grab. They will be missing out on 3-4 sales from me had it been more reasonable as a single bundle for around $40.

To add insult to injury making these a single item claim instead of 999 for the things that were 999 when EOK released is a bad look as well. They may get enough people who play on TLP to buy this to justify it for their metrics and consider it profitable but I have a feeling the Live & Test players are going to mostly pass on this one.

I wish we could all unite together and protest this to get them to change their ways and start treating us like we matter instead of like cash cows.
    Dre., Bobokin, Barton and 1 other person like this.