Embersmith Nicha's drops don't occur in A Posthumous Proposition?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Atlans, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Atlans Lorekeeper

My friends and I did the heroic adventure 3 times today (farming for Inferno Vortex's earring) and we noticed the mines don't spawn/drop the items needed for the Hero's Forge aug quests.

Was there any logical reason why the Magmatic Stones and the various class drops for the Embersmith Nicha Hero's Forge augment quests don't spawn/drop in the Argin-Hiz heroic adventure, A Posthumous Proposition, or was it overlooked?

We are in the Argin-Hiz mines, clearing for the heroic adventure updates. Couldn't you throw us a bone and let us collect items for the aug quest at the same time?

If they do spawn/drop I apologize in advance; if it was intentional could you give the reason; if it was an oversight could you please add in the patch after the patch that always happens? ;)
    Thelios likes this.
  2. guado Augur

That sounds like is a perfect solution to their current respawn problem, if in fact it is currently... working as intended...
    Atlans likes this.
  3. Riou EQResource

Probably because there are no repops in there so no danger to do the mining and stuff
  4. Atlans Lorekeeper

There is the same concentration of mobs as the static version. The "danger" is the same for clearing it once. It would be nice to be able to get the drops, at least for one clearing, since there are no repops.
    The mobs drop collection collectibles, I see no reason that they can't drop the Hero's Forge drops.