Email LOTO - check your e-mails -or log into all your accts to check for FREE STUFF maybe

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CrazyLarth, Oct 14, 2014.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

check your e-mails spam folders -

or log into all your accts to check for FREE STUFF maybe I assume its my only acct since I did not get e-mails on the other accts.

I think this is one is one of the last accts I created and does not have that much time on it - got a ranger on it and I think I made that a free 85 toon on this acct not sure till I log in to.

One of my accts got this e-mail

e-mail - Limited-Time! Get your FREE Mount and XP
    Play EverQuest between 1‌0/1‌3/1‌4 –
    1‌0/2‌7/1‌4 and receive:

2 Weeks of All Access Membership

Komodo Dragon Mount

XP Potion Bundle

GOOD LUCK everybody on the E_MAIL LOTO
  2. Derd Augur

By chance is that a ftp account you've not logged for awhile. Would seem to be a good time for them to be trying to entice players to log in and possibly renew paying sub.
  3. Behee Augur

It only seems to be for my least used accounts. They don't say how they determine if an account is eligible, but very few of my accounts seem to get this offer. Frankly, it's one I created and immediately forgot about.
  4. Abazzagorath Augur

I guess I shouldn't have logged all those ftp accounts I have in to check the loyalty thing silver/ftp thing people were whining about in another thread last week, hah, =P Logging those in when they are made all access for free is just free plat from the loyalty bags of plat lol.
    Riou likes this.
  5. Siddar Augur

One of my accounts got email but of ones i checked were upped to all access

Time to flood the bazaar with traders for two weeks.
  6. Numiko Augur

i have 5 silver (and 3 all access) accounts and while I never got an email when I logged them in to check 4 of them have the 14 day all access.. but none of them have the mount or exp bonus items beyond what they had before.

if you wonder why i have so many, i one time tried to see how many accounts i could log in before EQ got unstable on my computer .. I got to 8 open accounts before it crashed
  7. Leerah Augur

I think it's 6 months without logging to get those offers.
  8. Slasher Augur

not sure its 6 months. I made a trader account i havent used in a 2 months and i got the email for it.
  9. Gnar Augur

SOE really needs to rethink their promotions. They never give any of these cool rewards to the paying customers. They can still do the promotions to lure people back but they should also reward their current loyal customers who play. They should at the very least give everyone who currently plays the mount and exp potions.

I also think any silver account regardless of last time logged on should get the 2 weeks all access and items. If they are worried about people abusing the loyalty plat bags just flag those accounts or remove them from vendor for that time frame.
    Lisandra likes this.
  10. Siddar Augur

Rewards don't happen tell 27th
  11. Riou EQResource

Yea, thank you SOE for the free plat :p
    Lisandra likes this.
  12. Numiko Augur

I was thinking free aa's! more then plats.. i have one silver account with 2 90ish characters on it but they have under 1K AA's so do not use them much.

Now with the 14 days i can log them in hit the auto aa thing and boom, instant 5K+ aa's for them!
    Lisandra likes this.
  13. Behee Augur

I would use All-Access time to play the characters on the progression servers. No loyalty vendor on Vulak yet, so that doesn't help. It would still be great to log in the other accounts as traders for 2 weeks, and to level them up a bit, and to decide which account might stay active after the 2 weeks. We even have spare SOE game cards for that right now, but so far none of the accounts except one are flagged for this.

Seems really confusing.
  14. Anastasis Elder

From the marketing standpoint, why should they give paying customers any cool stuff. The goal is to try to get more money to increase the profit on the balance sheet. You, as the paying customer, already give them the money, so giving you cool stuff is not going to make any number increase on their balance sheet. :)
  15. Gnar Augur

That standpoint is why they loose customers in the long run, sadly loyalties move on eventually. All of their competitors give the same options to the loyal customers as they do the people their trying to entice back.

They could also gain more on there balance sheet from the loyal customers if we saw some of these gimicks come our way. Im sure there is more than a few who might resub a silver account, or buy more station cash, spend some more cash on soe stuff etc. Sadly they throw this stuff only at people who havent logged in for a long while and will probly not log in again.

I used to pay for 4 to 6 accounts, now im down to 1 all access and the rest will stay silver. I probably will only buy the new expansion on the one all access account. I have my own reasons for this downgrade in EQ but some is due to soe not having a clue when it comes to their playerbase.
    Lisandra likes this.