Em18 pets

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Hingabe, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Hingabe Augur

What can they tank at 105, mage earth pet, and 105 necro (also, while using mage earth, should I go with necro' s tank or rogue pet?)
    I'm hoping at 105 with my bard/mage/necro plus mercs I can do TH old Sebilis next year..
  2. Hingabe Augur

*HH Old Seb
  3. Hingabe Augur

Also, is the golden sage earring the only better em focus obtainable by grouping?
  4. Cicelee Augur

With three healer mercs, I would guess the earth pet can tank anything in the group game as far as a single mob.
  5. Parker Elder

I was able to do some T1 named with bard mage 2 healer mercs and about 3/4 of pet defensive AAs...that's with JUST a chitin stud for pet focus. Its how I upgraded to EM 18. From there I was able to take out corrupted grove guardian which is a longer named fight. My dps is about 15ish bard, 60 mage, 6 pet....on named over the course of a longish kill. Once you cross the threshold of mercs being able to keep up your pet no problem....it then becomes a battle of mobs health versus your mana. If you lose that battle...you work on things that improve dps and or mana...be it total mana or regent/conservation.

With three boxes I'd run 2 healer mercs and 1 dps mercs. Once you get a real good pet focus and a ton of pet defensive AAs try 1 healer merc and 2 dps mercs.
  6. Leonae New Member

I box a Mage, Bard, and Shaman, and my EM 18 Air pet can tank all of t2 EoK with no problems. Just make sure you are using your AA's appropriately. Companion's Aegis, Fortify Companion, etc on namers.