Elite gamers lounge

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bigstomp, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Bigstomp Augur

Been looking at a way to sign up/create a guild/team to be tracked for progress.
    Not sure how to make that happen. (new guild - well, not really, more casual raids than anything, but we're winning enough to be tracked)

Anyway, I can find where to log in, but I can't find where to sign up to be able to log in.
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

You don't. You message me and I'll set you up.
    Silv likes this.
  3. Eezel-Cazic Journeyman

been looking to get signed up onto that site for about 2months now =/
  4. Lelu New Member

Just message Beimeith or Mykaylla with your guild name and logs of your wins/dates. Entire night logs are preferred and don't send anything that's "not progression". (Sorry B, had to add that :))
    guado likes this.
  5. Phrovo1 Augur

Has Mykaylla even logged in within the past few months?
  6. Crystilla Augur

She's had health and internet issues.
  7. Eezel-Cazic Journeyman

Messaged him multiple times in game, usually just get an okay and nothing else =(
  8. Koryu Professional Roadkill

That's like calling someone. You don't know if they're already busy doing something else, it's demanding their attention, and they might forget whatever you bothered them about. You're probably better off sending a PM, which can be read at convenience and is stored for later reading so details aren't forgotten. And have a bit of patience.
  9. Eezel-Cazic Journeyman

I have also PM'd him here on the boards, but your right, waiting 2 months isnt patience enough I should keep waiting.
    Banhammer likes this.
  10. Bamboompow Augur

Maybe you aren't elite enough for their lounge.
    Dre. likes this.
  11. Burdi Augur

The title of their forum sounds like the rotary club of EQ. :)
  12. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I haven't forgotten you, I've just been super crazy busy. My house is being painted which means I have to move all of the crap out of one room into another, then after it is painted, move all the crap back in and move the crap out of the next room.
  13. GriefPK Elder

@beimeith I would like to get <In Good Company> setup on Elite Gamers Lounge. Please let me know what the process is and what I need to send in for confirmations of our kills. Thank you.
  14. Bahdah Augur

How do you determine you're the #1 guild for returning players?
    Celephane, Fenthen and Duder like this.
  15. Scaleybutt New Member

Or lort...It's the Hall Monitor of Xegony.........
  16. Flatchy Court Jester

He can have the title of #1 guild for returning players to EQ as long as I get the title Most predictable guild name for my alt guild "Flatulent Coven".
    Wdor and Elyssanda like this.
  17. feeltheburn Augur

consider the source there my friend....
  18. Fenthen aka Rath

PM sent yesterday.
  19. Tatanka Joe Schmo

JD Powers and Assoc.

Back in the 80s, had a bunch of motorhead friends, and the running joke was, JD Powers would find some way to define a category where your company/model was #1, so that you could pay them to use their name in your advertising ;)
    Fanra likes this.
  20. Sissruukk Rogue One