< Echoes of Elysium > Phinigel raiding guild is recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Damdor, May 26, 2016.

1. Damdor Journeyman

Echoes of Elysium is a TLP raiding guild that started on the Vulak server. We obtained every server first for years of expansion releases on Vulak. We later transferred to the Fippy server and obtained many server firsts and raided all the way to House of Thule.

We are currently on the Phinigel server and doing quite well, clearing content and keep it farmed. We are the second guild on the server to clear all Velious Content. We are looking to recruit a few active raiders to fill up our raids.

Check out our website at www.echoesofelysium.com. If you have any questions about joining feel free to message Hamshire, Ikikgud, Rhaok, Kuvani or Kharybdis in game for answers, or PM me on the forums.

Thank you !
  2. Blacksunempire Journeyman

Join us. Get Pixels.
  3. Mistress Journeyman

Hold the door.
  4. Damdor Journeyman

Join the second guild on Phinigel Server to Clear the Scars of Velious Expansion !
  5. Hamshire Augur

6. jeskola pheerie

This thread makes me want to roundhouse-kick someone off an oil rig
    Aneia likes this.
  7. Ladysoth Augur

Just do your DPS thing and AFK in Echoes of Elysium!
    Aenoan likes this.
  8. crusifix New Member

I hear a few guilds are using this strat now!!! Why hate because you arent smart enough to have figured it out yourself?
  9. Ladysoth Augur

If you were impressed by either video posted in this thread and thought "That's what I want to do in EQ!" , I and the rest of the guilds on this server encourage - no, beg - you to apply to Echoes of Elysium!
  10. Hamshire Augur

11. Hamshire Augur

12. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Pet classes wanted!
  13. MabbuPhinny Augur

:eek: Back pets off!!!
  14. Hamshire Augur

15. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Still looking for magicians, necros, and root classes!
  16. Hamshire Augur

and clerics!
  17. Hamshire Augur

18. Hamshire Augur

19. MabbuPhinny Augur

20. Mistress Journeyman

Best experience in tlp history with EoE