Dumb TLP ? of the week

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Captain Video, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Captain Video Augur

Since there is so much hyperbole in other threads, I thought I would put forward a topic which is, shall we say, more mundane. Hence the dumb TLP ? of the week:

Why do we have 2H Piercing skill in Classic on TLP servers, but absolutely NO 2H Piercing weapons to use to skill it up?? How about something simple, easy to add to loot tables, like a Rusty Great Spear?
  2. Christopher84 Journeyman

I'm assuming it's one of those things where if they change the code for the TLP servers, it will affect the live servers as well.
  3. Captain Video Augur

Live servers shouldn't care if they add one or two wimpy 2H Piercing weapons in starter zones.
  4. Grouchy-Phini New Member

There’s a 2hp for SKs in, grimy lance I think it’s called. And I believe Deepwater harpoon for Pallies is 2hp as well.
  5. Captain Video Augur

The harpoon is a 2HS, it looks like a halberd. Not personally familiar with the grimy lance, since I've never played a SK, but it looks just like the harpoon, so I assumed it was also 2HS. My main on Mangler is a War, so on that toon I have a skill I can't use.