Drusella Sathir Raid

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Allayna, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Robnie Augur

The real question is.

Is t2 dead yet?

Inquiring minds want to know
  2. Trikkii New Member

No, Qulas missed an emote and wiped the raid.
    Sindaiann, Robnie and Slippry like this.
  3. Slippry Augur

The callouts.
  4. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

the only issue with the event is that people can't be bothered to pay attention to the mechanics and are whining about it.
    Tour likes this.
  5. Allayna Augur

DZ has to be kicked between events 1 & 2....door won't open....but I'm sure that's part of the mechanics....right Mehdisin?
  6. Allayna Augur

Let's try and keep this thread to actual issues with the event, not tuning, not complaining, just fixing broken content.
  7. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

didn't have to be kicked between events 1 and 2 for us last night.
  8. Sancus Augur

That door though... Hardest mechanic in the raid tbh
  9. Thrillho Augur

That's crazy talk. Derailing is what it's all about in the land of EQ Forums!

As far as the OP goes, getting tomb rot / triggering traps after a wipe is quite frustrating, and probably shouldn't be something to be included to up the difficulty of the raid. I've rezzed in and immediately died to a trap, amplified by tomb rot. It happens when someone gets a rez, but doesn't accept it until the event has reset. They spawn inside the room and trigger the event. Anyone rezzed after the fact spawns with tomb rot, and any traps that go off within the west room kill them. Easiest way around it is to decline all rezzes before a wipe. But you'll always find someone in 54 people who will ignore that.

Not sure what a solution would be. There are reasons behind having tomb rot and the traps, and both need to be functioning during the event. Triggering the event early is going to trigger those early.
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  10. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

that's not a bug, that's someone triggering the event because they can't be bothered to pay attention. it happens and it sucks when it does but that doesn't make it a bug.
  11. Savager Augur

Please reaquire your tomb rot through normal game play.
    Brohg, Divinejustice and svann like this.
  12. Bahdah Augur

Don't be surprised when you're suspended after patch for abusing Tomb Rot
    Grisu likes this.
  13. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Never happened for us.
  14. Lianeb Augur

Maybe I am not remembering correctly but can you refresh my memory on the last time you can remember that feared PCs populated the xtarget window and were killable?

I know charm does this but I can’t think of a time fear did it
  15. Savager Augur

Thought they always did? pretty sure it did with dracoliche in revamped fear
    Smokezz and Koryu like this.
  16. the Reaver Journeyman

Grats Triton! Great display of work ethic and dedication. That locked door was tough, eh?
    Sokki, Divinejustice, Drogba and 2 others like this.
  17. Aldryn Another New Member

Grats!
    Nudia likes this.
  18. feeltheburn Augur

Thanks guys and yeah that and some other enjoyable features of that raid :)
  19. Nudia Augur

I don't understand the locked door part, but I am pretty stoked to get this one down.

Lot of pain in that event, but I stand by it being fun as hell.
  20. Aldryn Another New Member

I feel this is an accurate depiction...

[IMG]