<Drunken Pirate Bastards> Firiona Vie Progression Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Nobody, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Nobody New Member

Hey guys,

So, right off the bat...I know. "Another progression guild, oh man."

Now that that's out of the way, we've just begun our fun on the Firiona Vie server with some new characters. You're welcome to join us. I know most of the progression guilds have become vaporware lately, but I'm going to play the game regardless, even if it's just me. I just thought the guild would serve as a nice gathering place for people who have the same mindset.

We're working on leveling now, and maybe down the road we can start taking on some Classic content. Stop by and read more info at:

http://dpb.guildlaunch.com/

If you wanna come hang out, you're more than welcome. No pressure.

~Debunk
    rastafarii likes this.
  2. Kokkusho Journeyman

Awesome. I'm in no rush anyways to break through classic into kunark.
  3. rastafarii New Member

Sounds fun! I may just roll a new toon over there.
  4. Ruslan Blecher New Member

Thinking the same thing.
  5. synicasm New Member

Sounds fun.. I think im game
  6. Deadlyne Elder

I'm going to assume this no longer exists. I've checked online for many days in a row at different times and haven't found anyone online with this tag.
  7. Kokkusho Journeyman

I saw them online, but they didn't have many people. I assume they still exist, because the post says he's playing with or without people. I'm unsure though, I didn't join because the progression wasn't my style, they were leveling in blightfire moors and said they didn't restrict how you got to 51, really just cared to casually raid the content. I was looking for the grouping experience. This was the last I saw, the same date as my above post.