Druid - What blocks chest click?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by malibu66, Apr 24, 2013.

1. malibu66 Elder

Is there a definitive list out there of what blocks the Nuke portion of the chest click? The heal side seems to work all the time, but something always seems to block the Destructive Aura.

I know the clickie aura items do, but some raid buff is blocking too - Cloak of Spurs? Predator?
  2. Iila Augur

Pretty sure it's some bard songs.
    I don't have any of the auras or self clickies that block the nuke portion, so it's just not something I can use with bard burns.

If you cast a remote as your first spell, the heal will trigger the healing side of the initial click. So be careful of that. But otherwise, I can be fully raid buffed and it will work fine while soloing. My blocked buff list doesn't have anything related to spell damage, it's mostly hastes, resist buffs, levs and illusions.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

http://www.elitegamerslounge.com/ho...&sid=bb897a511e0871bd6bde96ca2f57994c&start=0
    Back from when WoNW was broken... or is it still!
  4. Iila Augur

5. Minadin Journeyman

I might be crazy, but I could have sworn that my AA window listed a Wrath of the Forest Walker
  6. Iila Augur

Reading things is overrated.
  7. malibu66 Elder

That seems like a pretty significant list. The damage proc on the chest click is much greater than most of the things in that list, why doesn't biggest effect win?

Was the chest click supposed to be blocked by so many effects? Or is this a bug?
  8. Falos Augur

This is most likely unintended but will also most likely stay as is in RoF i'd guess. Mages had robe clicks for a couple expansions that made it so pet melee strikes would proc up to 16 times, one of two things: either additional damage to our next fire spell, or a small DD from the pet itself. The additional damage to our next spell was pretty much useless if we had a bard grouped with us playing a fire damage increase song, Eventually (in RoF) our robe clicks were changed to totally scrap the additional damage to spells proc from our pets and made it so the robe was exclusively a pet DD proc. It still applied the same total damage per a robe click but it changed how that damage was unleashed so that we'd still get a full power robe click even when with a bard.

Druid community will have to maybe cite mages as an example next beta and look into ways of changing their current click into one that does essentially exactly what it does now but change HOW that effect is applied.

Though it will be slightly trickier for druids since theirs basically has two "paths" healing or dps. I haven't play a druid since Secrets of Faydwer (curse you tier 3 for removing my ability to say SoF) so I will not presume to say what should specifically be changed to fix the click for your class - this is merely food for thought.