[Druid] Raiding Druid Guide

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Darchon_Xegony, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Iila Augur

Invig offers an emergency heal at the lowest cost to personal dps, and has a longest recast time, meaning meming/dememing it has the largest cost to being able to switch roles if needed. Vida has the highest dps cost to cast and the lowest gem refresh time to switch.

Vida's whole role as a slower, efficient, spammable heal should never come in to play during something you have a burn set loaded for. And if something does go wrong and you need to switch roles, in the time it takes to cast Vida twice, you could have cast Invig, mem'd Vida into a new slot and started casting it to have the 2nd heal land at about the same time. With a much faster first heal landing.

Even in your own line up, there are several spells that can be swapped with no loss in gem time due to recast timers. Like dropping summer's for a debuff that you will lead with. Since it's one of the last spells in your dps weave you have plenty of time to switch back to summer's before the first time it would come up.
  2. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

survival for emergency purposes invig is the only spammable heal we have and I'd rather be able to throw out 2-3 heals back ot back if an unexpected round of ae goes off that requires more than group heal or something happens and a tank needs some extra attention.
  3. Elenwyyi Augur

I just tell the tank to target himself and remote nuke him full~
  4. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

LOL thats pretty good. I've remote nuked myself before in a pinch since the nuke will be partially resisted by the heal will still land for full.
  5. Mintalie Augur

Strange issue on my HC druid. She is now level 87 and has her Wildfire Aura spell. Each time I cast it, it casts completely but says, "Your spell is interrupted," and does not finish casting the aura. I do not have any other auras up. I am also getting the same message on the level 86 spell Grasp of Ro.

Can anyone help? I'm mind boggled as to why these won't cast properly. I've tried casting the aura both in and out of combat.
  6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Didn't you post this in another thread? It was answered that you need a Fire Beetle Eye in your bag.