Druid Dps

Discussion in 'Priests' started by fransisco, Oct 21, 2016.

1. fransisco Augur

How does druid dps stack up.
    Do they beat out warriors, bards, enchanters?
  2. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Druid DPS is pretty good. In my guild we generally see this on burns:

DRU > ENC > BRD > WAR

Sometimes ENC beats DRU, they are usually pretty close together. It depends on the player, and also on ADPS. I'm not sure what a warrior's DPS looks like with proper ADPS, that would be interesting.
  3. Zaknaffein Augur

4. Dangercat New Member

Question for other druids,
    For main burn I have started using glypg of destruction II instead of NF thwn hit Nf once glyph has run off. Seems to stack both when i try it, but from parsing seemed to be waste to overlap them. Curious about what other druids doing on group and raid burns, and my burn set up is basically same as Lila's one posted some tome back in forums with some exceptions depending on fight as usually im the only druid on raids when im there.

Further, (i've only been using glyph past 8 or 9 months,) have the glyphs always all been on same timer? My zerker alt burns were designed from guide on goberserker site in mind, and two of the four main burn phases have a glyph one being glyph of courage and the other destruction, but with current timers that doesnt seem to work, so curious if any long standing user of glyphs could shed some light on that as well.
  5. Dangercat New Member

6. Brohg Augur

Nature's Fury increases base spell damage. Glyph of Destruction increases crit size. These effects stack freely. You should absolutely use them together.

Glyphs have always shared timers. Your berserker's burn buttons conflicted.
  7. Dangercat New Member

thanks Brohg
  8. Bigstomp Augur

If you time a long lasting buff style glyph well you can have 2 rolling at once. (the buff type one with a couple mins left, when the timer refreshes so you can hit another)
  9. Alluvin New Member

how do you recruit for fight club if you can't talk about it?