Druid - Desired AAs for next development effort

Discussion in 'Priests' started by LS_Xegony_Dru, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Nyane Journeyman

I wouldn't mind AA's that allow a druid and wiz to port your group to secondary and tertiary bind spots. That way we would actually be of use as port classes again.

Nurturing Growth as an AA instead of a spell. Most classes get their mana regain function as an AA, which is much easier to use. Also there's a timer on the spell which isn't visible.

Mysterious ways as an AA instead of a spell. It's a nice idea, but no way any grouping or raiding druid has room in their spell slot set for this.

Shorter cast time and faster recast time on Blessing of Tunare.

I also like the idea mentioned above about the white wolf effect, to have faster healing cast time. I only use white wolf in very few situations now, as black wolf is generally way more useful.

I agree with the notion we should gain more uniqueness again. Druids are a dying class as main (not saying here we are the only class with issues), because people tend to switch to either a real dps class, a real healer, or a real dotter, whichever they like best.

Btw I am very happy the stacking issue between druid dps auras and reluctant benevolence have been resolved.
  2. ieaien_bertox Journeyman

Yeah, because we are soloing so much current content. Druids have no solo ability anymore.
  3. Kalipto Augur

This guy gets it! Thanks Tarrin.

More remote based healing would be awesome. The concept of healing through the fury of nature's wrath is awesome. I'd love to see more of this kind of stuff.

Perhaps a DoT that acts like a remote, where it DoT's the mob and heals the tank. *presuming we get our DoT update and the DoT isn't garbage damage.
  4. Kalipto Augur

This is a cool thought. You know, back before PoK, porting was a true utility. It's still "useful" but it could be so much more useful again. I'd love to see that again.

Turning some of these lines into AA's would be really helpful. Our spells are spread out because we fill multiple roles (if we're doing our job). Turning some of these into AA would definitely free us up to use some of these neat new tools they've added.

It's definitely a more rare class to see as a main. And I think you hit the nail on the head. People leave to be either a full healer, full dps, or an actual dotter. Maybe if we get the DoT update that'd help a bit on one of those fronts. But the bottom line is that we don't exactly have anything all that unique and interesting that would keep you on a druid over swapping to one of the other direct classes.

You could say the versatility is what keeps most of us here. But that's something that has slowly slipped away over the years. Again, I think a cool thing they gave us was the remote spell line. Healing through damage is a fairly unique ability and definitely one that fits our role well. I'd love to see DoT/HoT's and more Nuke/Heals.