Draught of the Craftsman price increased?!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Maedhros, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Maedhros High King

I noticed the price went up from 1000 Daybreak cash to 1750.

I'm not even mad, I am actually kind of impressed.

Its almost like Daybreak has noticed that they could actually make money by selling things other than Kronos to all the pay to win TLPers!
    I would caution, however, against raising the prices on some of the better selling items too much as you are bound to see a drop off in sales, but I am no economist.

So now just keep that momentum rolling and start pumping out some new items that we would be happy to purchase!
  2. Nolrog Augur

I didn't even realize that was available on the TLP.
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'll drink to this increase. This is a smart and well timed increase given the power increase added to the Artisan's Prize.
  4. Zish Elder

...Is this post satire? Or are you actually saying "Thank you, master, for letting me pay you more"?
  5. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Do you want a game to log into or not? This is smart. Perfected only distillers as an example on purity augs as a cash grab is not. Does that spell it out well enough for you?
  6. Cicelee Augur

Both things are smart.

You do not need Draught of the Craftsman, just like you do not need 35 purity augments. If you want to pay the DBG cash to help make things easier on you either way, so be it. Neither is bad...
  7. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Some people value their time more than their money. There is nothing wrong with capitalizing on that. We are all completely free to not pay and/or not play.

If you enjoy playing, this game will not be improved or expanded on without people that receive a paycheck for their work. Expansions and subscriptions alone only go so far.
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Ok! We get the point man. You disagree with this perspective and anything we all say about power sources in general. You're on an island. I'm on another island. This back and forth has gone on long enough. Let's move the on.

Edit: Let me put this way. I'm a melee and therefore I receive actual benefit from Powersources and would like to have as high a Purity score as possible when running good powersources. So my opinion is biased over that of a pure caster that receive minuscule benefit. None of that is "optional".

The reverse is also true, your opinion on this matter is every bit as biased as you receive jack and squat for a benefit from powersources, making them optional to YOU.
  9. Feznik Elder

I'm glad Daybreak increased the price, means it will sell less often. They know how to run a business for sure :D
  10. Bigstomp Augur

I'm a tank, I like purity as well. But I see no problem with purity augs taking a perfected distiller to remove. They give you free SC every month. Every 4 months you can swap out an entire suit of gear even if you don't get the discount on distillers they seem to pop up when you claim the free SC.