Drakkin Breath Quest

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Larkin, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Larkin Lorekeeper

I've done all the tasks in Crescent Reach to allow me to talk with the dragon in the grove, but instead of getting the first task this is what I see: 'You have surpassed all my expectations and our journey is at an end. There is nothing more I can teach you'.

I've tried it on two different characters and I get the same response. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Brudal Augur

Since the Breath weapon is awarded as an AA, it is likely broken like the item AA's and DoN progression AA's. You might test copy to see if the latest test patch resolves the issue or /bug it in game.
  3. Larkin Lorekeeper

I did the test copy and got the task from the dragon. Hopefully the next live patch will fix it. Thanks man.
  4. Aghinem Augur

The dragon you are suppose to speak with depends on what class you are. Are you talking to the right one?
  5. Larkin Lorekeeper

Yes I was speaking to the right dragon. I test copied one of my characters that was affected and went to the same dragon there. I got the first task.
  6. Aghinem Augur

Gotcha. Yeah, I agree with above. Could be a broken AA line. I did mine a few years back, so there is no telling when this may have gotten borked. I really hope it gets fixed soon for you.
  7. Larkin Lorekeeper

I logged in after the live patch and the quest works now. Thank you.