Dragonfire and Ruin - Lockjaw Guild for "Casual" Players

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Graddox Twoaxe, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Graddox Twoaxe Lorekeeper

Well, after looking around and trying a few guilds, I've finally determined that I can't find the guild I'm looking for, so I just made it myself.

Dragonfire and Ruin is for casual players who want to do one or two weekly events. Those events will eventually often be raids, but it may just be things like going to a newbie zone and doing Translocate/Buff fests, killing Swirlspines for haste belts for the melee classes or running up to Permafrost and mass farming ice crystals for a guild potter.

We'll be more focused on grouping, and enjoying the varied aspects of the game (crafting, questing, helping others etc) than rushing to 46 so we can start planar armor farming and force our way into the Nagafen rotation (no offense intended to anyone who enjoys that, equally viable play style).

The rudimentary website is Dragonfire and Ruin but you can contact me or an officer in game for an invite if this sounds like what you're looking for.

Happy Hunting,

Gragor Blackaxe
  2. Khalifa Kush Lorekeeper

Sure I'd be down. I'll start a fresh Bard / Ranger / Rogue. Depending on what you want.
    Graddox Twoaxe likes this.
  3. Moxon New Member

Yeah sounds like a great fit for me. I'll look for you in game or shoot me a message here if you like.
  4. Graddox Twoaxe Lorekeeper

Great guys, I'm in game now (/who all dragonfire should get it).

Play any class you like. Bard is the one I have the least experience with.

Also, I should have added that there's no Teamspeak server, and no short-term plans to add one, so if you don't like typing or reading (again a valid play style) this may not be for you.
  5. Graddox Twoaxe Lorekeeper

We're growing steadily but surely. If a family style and family friendly guild is your speed, be sure to look us up!
  6. Moxon New Member

Hello again

Been looking for anyone from the guild to be on but haven't yet seen anyone. What times do yall log on?
  7. Graddox Twoaxe Lorekeeper

Evenings and Weekends. I'm logging on now.
  8. Graddox Twoaxe Lorekeeper

The website: DragonfireandRuin.gamerlaunch.com is now fully functional! (Cue The Imperial March)

We've gotten a couple of groups together one for lowbies and one for higher ups the last couple of nights and our first guild event is set for 6:30 CDT this evening. Still plenty of room for like-minded players.