Dragon Songs recruiting "Filthy Casuals" on Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Gator, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Gator New Member

Heya!

Da Dragon Songs guild is recruiting Filthy Casuals on Lockjaw, and anyone else dat is just looking for a good time. We don't currently raid, but it ain't off da table. Basically, the goal is just to have fun. We're a pretty big guild, but not so huge that there are cliques.

We're all in it together.
    We group together alot, help each other out, and have dat good ol' "We're a family" feel. Most of da players seem like adults, though not necessarily mature adults (Hah!).

Most of da guild is West Coast, but many like me, are East Coast. Room for everyone!

Anyway, if you are looking for a good time, just contact Missfire (our guild leader), or Topsy, or Animalstyle, or me (Gator). Or really just message anyone with da guild tag and they can direct you to an officer online.
  2. Steampunk Augur

I'm not quite a Filthy Casual. Would I still fit in?
  3. Gator New Member

As long as your primary objective is to have fun and make friends, we got ya covered!

Even if you ain't filthy.

Though... if you come on down to Innothule, Gator is sure we can fix that right up. :)
  4. Mysteri New Member

Gator you make a great recruitment post!
    For those of you who have transferred to Lockjaw and want to check out the server and get your feet wet--give one of us a tell for an invite.
    If you've been here for awhile and figure its time to finally join a guild, we have plenty of people of all levels to group with.
    We pride ourselves on being people with real lives who like to play EQ. Many of us are returning players from all different servers (and there will be someone in the guild to share server stories with!)
    Come check us out :)

Ingame look for Gator or Mantros our two recruitment officers, or Skywize, Panza, Mysteri, Topsy or Merry, or talk to our guild leader Missfire.

It will be great to have you with us!