Dracoliche of Hsagra not spawning after Vesthon death (Bard 1.5)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Coletricklw, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Coletricklw Journeyman

I ran into an issue today where I was on the second big fight in DN for the 1.5 bard epic. You have to kill all seven liches and Vesthon to spawn the Dracolich of Hsagra. Well, I killed the liches and also killed Vesthon but the Dracoliche did not spawn. I even got the text from Vesthon that should lead to the Dracoliche spawning:

[IMG]

I'm confused as to what I could have done wrong. The first time I tried this encounter, all the mobs despawned before I killed the 7th lich -- I was trying to kill the adds before tackling Vesthon. This made sense because Vesthon was able to complete the ritual. However, if I killed Vesthon, he clearly shouldn't have been able to complete it.

My only thought is there is a despawn timer that happens regardless of what happens in the encounter. If this is so, then this is not a bug, but it does make for a confusing outcome. Would the Dracoliche also despawn based on that timer?

FWIW, I read that the despawn timer is 10 minutes and the event took me 7 minutes to complete and I was in the zone for roughly 14 minutes at the time of Vesthon's death.