Downloading Maps for Windows 10

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Filter, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Filter Augur

Ok, I'm sure this is a noob questions so sorry in advance. I've tried to download maps on my Windows 10 laptop but they aren't showing up. I downloaded them from eqresource and extracted them to users>public>DBG> maps. I might have missed one step after DBG but this is from memory.

What am I doing wrong?
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Do your self a favor and get this pack: Good's Maps
    Make sure to place the folder in the zip in your EQ maps folder.... should be like
    To make sure that you do put the files in the right folder(this as to be done logged off) run the patcher and once its done loading click on the bottom left cog(Advanced Tools) and pick Open Game Directory. This will open the correct folder that is attributed to the patcher in case that you still have multiple EQ folders and that you are using the wrong folders to put maps in. Put the Folder in the zip in your map folder and in game click on the top left scroll down where it says default and switch to the pack that you want.

Also make sure that the base layer is push down on the map window and that the Height Filter is not on with some odd # in High and Low.

You can also send me a tell in game ;tell xegony.goodurden if need more help.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Best maps in the game. Hands down.