Double Charged

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tweelis, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Tweelis Augur

I just renewed my account but didn't realize I had auto-renew set up on my account. So earlier I manually logged in and paid for a year subscription but just noticed I also paid via auto-renew. I'd rather not get banned for doing a charge back so what do I need to do to get one of the two $120 charges removed but keep the other one active?
  2. Sarkaukar Augur

Contact support. On your cc/bank site, it does show both charges pending, correct? Even pending/non-settled charges will subtract from the available balance until settled or it has has been cleared out. The 2nd charge will not be finalize (as it is a subscription) but can take a few BUSINESS days to clear up. With today being Friday afternoon you will likely not get a reply until next Monday. If you were able to get ahold of support today it would still be a few business days to see anything happening on your end.
  3. Ghubuk Augur

Guess your with us for 2 more years...:)
  4. Sarkaukar Augur

(chuckles)

Made me think of a story I read. Father call 19yr old bf in backseat with 16yr old daughter. Father gave boy 2 choices, marry my daughter or go to jail for 20yrs for statuary. Boy married daughter. Fast forward, wife woke up to find husband in kitchen drinking some coffee and some tears on his face. Wife ask husband what was going on. Husband replied, I would have gotten out today...... :)
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Now that's funny. Patience does matter.
  6. Yara_AB Augur

I don't see how this should work on the same account. An account with an active sub will only let you change the sub but not "pay for it manually" (unless they changed something lately and I don't see that option).

Or did you have a 6 months sub or something on auto-renew and added a new 12 months?

I only see the "upgrade membership" that lets me select a new billing cycle.