"Don't have access" Plane of Fire agent of change

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tutankamen, Sep 15, 2021.

1. demi Augur

afaik any raid zone will poof mercs .. but my understanding is AoC isnt strictly for raid instances but for anyzone that has open raid mobs in them or named .. like EPIC mobs also .. guessing mainly for old world stuff like naggy or Sathir . pop zones also .. not sure how far up the expansions they go .. but i know once you get to HoT i think they are all instanced raid zones .. i could be wrong ..
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

Form a raid group and the ftp can invite the 6th gold.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

Good point.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

once your off line you drop the raid.
    Svann2 likes this.
  5. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

AoC's exist for any zone with a raid target in them. Raid bosses are guaranteed spawns. Mini nameds (things like the Plane of Hate rare spawns, anything at a Seb camp that isnt prot/jumpy/trak) are not guaranteed. Nothing that isnt scripted to respawn will respawn. Things that are spawned after a zone has been up for a certain amount of time (Wraith of a Shissar) are weird. You arent supposed to see them, but sometimes you do.
  6. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

The 3 instances I picked up all allowed mercs to tag along.
  7. Dorjan New Member

I'm either having bad luck, or the AoC generated zones aren't allowing access to sub/B zones.

Example, I've got a PoN instance from the AoC. Tried to go to Lair of Terris Thule (PoNb), but no amount of clicking on the gate, is doing anything. I wonder if HoHb will be the same situation.
  8. demi Augur

wouldnt you go to PoNb and a AoC would be in the static zone and you could bring up instance then ?
    I'm guessing sense PoN AoC is a seperate zone it wouldn't make sense to be able to zone into PoNb sense it is a seperate zone in of itself ? thats just my assumption and could be totally wrong ..
  9. theonepercent Augur

The AoC for PoNB is inside PoN near the PoNB gate.
    Laurana, Dorjan and demi like this.
  10. Dorjan New Member

Yep, makes sense now. Thanks!