DoN missions broken.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by mage101, Oct 16, 2013.

1. mage101 Elder

Good day community.
    So my brother is running DoN progression for his ranger for the last couple of days,
    i keep hearing him complain about how they arnt beatable in current state.
    i just assumed he didnt know what he was doing/wasnt going right way ect.
    today i had my coffee and figured id go and help him run thru them.
    to my amazement when i zoned into "Origins of the Curse" mission, got first update to zone in. second update when we got near fire side tunnel entrance. but the tunnel was blocked off.
    i know for a fact this is the way im supposed to go to (i recently ran thru these for an alt)
    so we got another mission... same problem. if you take your time and look at the map of The Accursed Nest you will see some of the tunnel entrances have spots where the path appears to be blocked. (this was meant to be a "dont go here, you dont have to be here for this mission" sort of thing) but it somehow got out of control. my guess is something went wrong with the patch and all the tunnel entrances are on perma shut down.
  2. sihpa Augur

It's like that in the evil side DoN T5 task Rival Party too.

Touch the portal to the Nest.
    Kill 1 Syllann of Norrath's Keepers
    Kill 1 Corgoth of Norrath's Keepers
    Kill 1 Vincent of Norrath's Keepers
    Kill 1 Drogorus of Norrath's Keepers
    Loot 6 Egg of a Saved Clutch - This is the part you get stuck on due to the mobs, that drop the eggs, being on the other side of an artificial wall which isnt supposed to be there.
    Deliver 1 Egg of a Saved Clutch to Pericolo L'Morte
  3. Bribri77 New Member

Same issue here on FV, good side mission was blocked by lava and rocks...
  4. mage101 Elder

Aye, still broken. I tried earlier today, same thing in every direction. The tunnels are blocked where they should not be. Can we at least get a confirmation that a Dev knows about this?
  5. Piestro Augur

Dev knows about it and it's on the plate of things to fix.
    moogs, Raptorjesus5 and Ishtass like this.
  6. mage101 Elder

Woot! progress.
  7. Talbott New Member

Glad to see Im not the only one......actually petitioned this problem and what I should have done is searched the forum first. I'm guessing the xpac launch fixes plus halloween events gonna take up the devs time. Hope they can squeeze this in before frostfell comes I have both T5 raid drops burning a hole in my pocket
  8. asdfqwerasd Journeyman

also having the same problem
    had similar problem on another mission as well, the nw library door was unopenable, however, was able to levi over top of the doors. dont remember name of it right off hand.
    there is also a tier 1 mission that you go into lavaspinners and kill drakes/dervishes and spiders and collect items from their corpses. The spider tunnels are blocked in that mission
  9. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Adding my voice to help make sure this gets raised on the priority list.
  10. Layqo New Member

Is there any ETR (Estimated Time of Repair) on this?
  11. Leerah Augur

Makes me curious as to what change would cause such an odd bug!
  12. Edrick Augur

I'm going to guess Heroic Adventures and some borrowed code.
    Leerah likes this.
  13. Gohl New Member

Anybody know if/when this is going to be fixed?
  14. doktartp Augur

Completed Origins of the curse post patch today, lots of blocked paths, but the one you need was open now.
  15. Talbott New Member

Confirmed...just finished up origins of the curse mission....blocked tunnel was open in lava area.....all remnants of the curse mobs can be accessed for drop.....gratz on finishing T5