DON faction?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xanorak, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Xanorak Lorekeeper

2. Kelefane Augur

Just pick a side and do it. Do enough of the solo tasks over and over until you get the proper faction to start the main progression tasks for the AAs. Always con the camp you choose to do after each solo task to see progress.
  3. Xanorak Lorekeeper

Does every character need to do the solo tasks? I box 2 others
  4. Machen New Member

Once you have enough faction on one character to request the group missions, you can do that to get faction turnin pieces for all 3 characters.

You can also have someone who already has faction request group missions for you.

You can also kill the guards in the enemy camp for faction hits on all 3, although that would be slower than just running solo missions on one.
  5. Kelefane Augur

I always killed the guards of the opposing faction between tasks to double up (somewhat) on faction.
  6. Machen New Member

Regardless, if you pick the easier faction (IE good for good races/deities or evil for evil races/deities) it should only take you a short while, a handful of solo tasks or a half dozen group missions, to be able to start requesting group missions yourself.
  7. Simone Augur

Race as no bearing on DoN factions. Default factions are based entirely on choice Deity. I'm a wood elf warrior that worships Rallos Zek and my default faction with Dark Reign was Apprehensive whereas my default with the other guys was threatening. If you worship a neutral deity you should start with equal factions to both sides.