DoN AAs not granted to newly upgraded Heroic toons - bugged

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NameAlreadyInUse, Jul 12, 2016.

1. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

My friend and I both upgraded existing toons to Heroic and neither of us got the DoN AAs. We did get the MPG trial AAs. We ran the Vish raid and both have the Vish scale, but can't hand it in or do hails (to Keepers or Dark Reign).

This was a major reason for upgrading. Could this be bugged because of the recent (April?) change to consolidate the DoN AAs into one line?
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

could be, it defaulted only to 4/5 in the past and your saying its 0/5 ?.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

Last DoN AA was never granted so did the progression.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Brudal Augur

5. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

It's not even 0/5. "Sanctity of the Keepers" (or "...of the Dark Reign") is missing altogether.

But it get's worse: I double checked on my other Heroic toons and it's missing from some of them now, too, even though they have the /Achievements. I think this shows that they used to have it but had it removed. The newly Heroic toons don't even have the /Acheivements, so they're really borked.

I think Brudal may be on to something. Both of my Heroic toons who did DON progression all the way to the end have the appropriate AAs (Sanctity and Fervor, 5/5, respectively). But of my other Heroic toons, the only one that has the AA is the rank 4/5 Keeper AA. I think maybe any toon that has Dark Reign rank less than 5/5 isn't working properly.

Is there any way to know which faction a given Heroic class/race will be given (who gets Keepers and who gets Dark Reign)? That would help finish tracking down the issue.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

I would think it be based up - Deity - only Evil would probablity get Dark Reign
  7. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

One of the newly Heroic'd toons, which didn't get anything from DON (no AAs or /acheivements) is an Agnostic Human Monk. The other was an Ogre SK (not sure of religion). So if Agnostics get Dark Reign also, then they still fit the possible scenario of toons with Dark Reign progression less than 5/5 not working.

Would like to get a confirmation of good toons with Keepers faction, and whether they are working?
  8. Brudal Augur

If you created the Heroic toon while the process that awards aa's was broken, it is unlikely you have them; this may be fixed after the patch, else petition for a fix or reroll the heroic.
  9. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Not fixed in today's patch. All new AND existing toons with Dark Reign progression are broken.

Petitioning is usually a good idea, but in this case, I'm not going to log in and petition for every toon I have :) I checked in /general chat and it seems to be a universal problem (even for toons that had done the regular Dark Reign progression).
  10. Brudal Augur

I had mine in game before today's patch; "Fervor of the Dark Reign 5/5" will check again when I get home.
  11. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

5/5 would show up. Anything less than 5/5 (in Dark Reign) is what's borked.

It was your raidloot links that have been the big tip off - thanks, Brudal :)
  12. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

This is still a problem. A comment from DBG, please?
  13. CrazyLarth Augur

i created a Heroic toon Sat July 2 it looks right 4/5 but mine was not Dark.
  14. Draego Augur

Just confirmed that you have to go speak to either Chieftain Relae Aderi for Keeper's Faction or Commander Zaerr Ty`Dar for Dark Reign faction, in order to actually have the 4/5 rank darken out.......... did this yesterday July 19 with 4 separate Heroic toons.

FOR EVERYONE complaining about only having 4/5 on their Heroic toons:
    In order to achieve the 5/5 rank with either faction you MUST complete the raid task against Vish and obtain a scale to turn in. Viola, you now have 5/5, again just finished this for a grand total of 7 characters yesterday July 19.... 3 of which were freshly made Heroic toons and 1 Freebie Heroic when Heoric's were first made available.
  15. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

@Draego can you provide a screenshot showing a toon with 4/5 Dark Reign? As mentioned above, Keepers is working for all ranks, and Dark Reign might be working for rank 5/5. The problems in this thread is regarding Dark Reign that is 4/5 or lower.

Here are screenshots of my newly Heroic'd toon, with hails of both NPC's you mentioned in the chat window (and their responses). It also shows my inventory so you can see that I am indeed Heroic AND have the Vish Scale. And you can see my AAs, showing that I have nothing for Keeper's or Dark Reign.

Please continue trying to help, it doesn't look like DB is going to respond. I asked in /general chat and there were others surprised to see they didn't have these AAs either.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  16. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I petitioned and a GM helped fix the monk. It was definitely bugged. Hooray and big thanks to the GM!
  17. Draego Augur

Sorry for the late response, I am glad to see the issue has been resolved for you.

Also sorry for the way my response may have sounded. For the characters that I had done this for they each had the 4/5 already darkened. I found out the only way I could get the 5/5 for the Heroics was to go kill Vish like everyone else normally has too.

Alas no, generally I always do the Keepers faction even when manually building it, simply because there always used to be more players that preferred the "Good" side rather than being influenced by the "Dark Side of the force".

What I do find interesting however is all the "Hero's" AA's that your character has listed that mine simply does not show............ hmm will have to submit a petition myself now I think to find out if I am bugged or not.
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  18. --Voodoo-- Augur

It's achievement stuffs from the last few expansions:
    https://eqboard.rebelhq.org/index.php?topic=22469.0
    NameAlreadyInUse and Draego like this.
  19. Draego Augur

Hey thanks Voodoo that really helped resolve this for me before it became an issue, so thanks greatly.....

Just as a curiosity, do you play as Meedoo from CT?