Does this item exist?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bidaum_TR, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Bidaum_TR Lorekeeper

Amiculua Vis

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=121894

The current pinnacle for the back slot designated for War/Pal/Shd, I could not find the item when scanning raidloot for my wish/hope list of AC items. It doesn't show up unless you actually have the name of the item, and even then it isn't part of the listing of other Amiculua back items from the Arx Event #5. Could it be that it hasn't dropped yet? I'm not entirely clear on how this all works, an item's creation in game and all. Dear Quarken is credited with its 'discovery,' yet magelo's of my warrior peers do not have it adorning anyone. I wouldn't have even found this much on the elusive item had I not searched by slot and quality on ZAM. If someone can further verify the item's existence, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
  2. Betenoire Elder

3. Brohg Augur

That guy's gear? Pretty good. He's not +atk capped, though. Not even close. So he should probably upgrade.
  4. Pwnography Augur

It's on the raid vendor at 319 Arx Crystals.
  5. Drakang Augur

May not have dropped yet but once a guild beats the event that can drop the item then it becomes purchasable. Just have to plan ahead as even a guild killing all 7 events is only getting one item every 4-5 weeks. Not sure many are bothering with doing the first one off meaning an item every 5-6 weeks.
  6. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Yes it dropped for us Ring of Valor last week and a chanter won it.....
  7. Nudia Augur

We got one 4 weeks ago, but it's parked on a level 95 unguilded paladin that doesn't update his Magelo.

Crafty.
    Genoane and Dibab like this.
  8. Axxius Augur

It drops from AM5. We've had it drop 1 time so far, on Dec 22.
  9. Arwyn-RoV Augur

Yay DKP!