Does Shaman Epic 2.0 click effect on pets?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by IblisTheMage, Mar 17, 2019.

1. IblisTheMage Augur

2. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

believe so.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Pets like your mage elemental pet, yes. Pets like your swarm pet, no.

The newish Shaman aura, Pact of the Wolf does impact swarm pets though, which is great because it stacks with the bard's Aura of Begalru which also impacts swarm pets (like all auras)

[51375/27502] Pact of the Wolf XIII
    Classes: SHM/254
    Skill: Melee
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    1: See Invisible (Enhanced 2)
    2: Increase Melee Haste by 80%
    3: Cast: Pact of the Wolf Form
    4: Ultravision
    6: Increase Max Endurance by 20000
    7: Increase Max Mana by 20000
    11: Increase Max HP by 20000

[56135/1720] Aria of Begalru
    Classes: BRD/106
    Skill: Singing, Max Focus: 280%
    Mana: 173
    Target: Caster Group
    Range: 100', AE Range: 60'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Casting: 3s
    Duration: 12s+ (2 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
    1: Increase Spell Damage by 45% (Before DoT Crit, After Nuke Crit)
    2: Increase Melee Haste v3 by 25%
    3: Limit Effect: Current HP
    4: Limit Max Level: 110 (lose 5% per level)
    5: Limit Type: Detrimental
    6: Limit Target: Exclude Caster AE
    7: Limit Target: Exclude Caster PB
    8: Limit Target: Exclude Target AE
    9: Limit Type: Exclude Combat Skills
    10: Increase Chance to Triple Attack by 40%
    11: Increase Chance to Flurry by 6%
    12: Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 35%
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  4. IblisTheMage Augur

Very nice, thanks :).

My friend is not playing his shaman these days, and I have a parental leave coming up in a month, so preparing to set up the box and grind a Lesson a day to catch two of my toons and two of his, leaving two toons in a seperate group, since they are silver atm. (They will still attack the same target).

Boxing his main will be wierd, it will be like a tiny fraction of him playing :).

I found a debuff on his list that adds 15% to 1HB, so will check out if it works to give water pets 1HB, bard is already on the batons that proc heal targets target...
    [56385/14707] Feralisata Rk. II
    Classes: SHM/107
    Skill: Alteration
    Mana: 250
    Target: Single (If Animal)
    Range: 200'
    Resist: Unresistable
    Reflectable: No
    Casting: 2.5s, Recast: 1.5s, Rest: 1.5s
    Duration: 3.1m+ (31 ticks), Dispelable: Yes
    1: Transform Body Type to Animal
    3: Increase 1H Blunt Damage Taken by 15%
    4: Increase 2H Blunt Damage Taken by 15%
    5: Decrease Chance to Hit by 8%
    Aligns your target's form with the animals, making it susceptible to effects that work on animals, while also lowering its accuracy by #5% and increasing the damage it takes from incoming *$3+S attacks by #3 and incoming *$4+S attacks by #4. {39}%Q
  5. Tucoh Augur

Good luck. I've tried to make Feralisata work with my shaman and my group. Most of my team uses 1hb after all.

The problem I had with it was:
    1. Too many of my abilities use slashing innately (especially with the berserker).
    2. Mobs die so fast that by the time I get feralisata up they're about dead anyway.
    3. Too many mob types aren't transformable to animal.

I rarely hear about this debuff being used (I'm not sure if it's commonly used on raids), but I'd love to see it get a buff that removes the weapon type. Part of that is as a warrior I've got envy of a lot of shadowknight abilities, but especially this one.

[48738/41134] T`Vyl's Resolve III
    Classes: SHD/254
    4: Cast: T`Vyl's Resolve Weakness III
    This ability, when activated, strikes your target with three 2-handed slashing skill attacks with a base damage of 465 and applies T`Vyl's Resolve Weakness III which increases their incoming melee damage by 20% for 1 minute.
    [48749/41135] T`Vyl's Resolve Weakness III
    Classes: SHD/254
    Duration: 60s+ (10 ticks), Dispelable: Yes
    6: Increase Hit Damage Taken by 20%
    Increases incoming melee damage by #6%.

Why SKs get the best melee defense debuff in the game and not shamans I have no idea. Then again warriors get

[51057/37198] Imperator's Precision IV
    Classes: WAR/254
    Duration: 60s (10 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
    1: Increase Spell Damage Taken by 12% to 25% (After Crit)

So who knows XD
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  6. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

I can say with certainty that the 2.0 does work on pets, so press it every time you can.

As for Feralisata, I always forget about this debuff.

Thinking through my regular group of players I'm having a hard time thinking of anyone besides a box-bard and the cleric and me that use blunt weapons. Warriors, Knights, Zerker all seem to use slashing weapons. Maybe the beastlords do, I'll have to check and see if its worthwhile.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  7. bigpapa Augur

the 20k hp / mana / is self only .
    for the other in group it is 75% haste , 10k hp and mana and end.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.raidloot.com/AA.aspx?name=pact of the wolf&class=Shaman

Cast: Pact of the Wolf XIII
    This ability, when activated, summons a permanent aura that blesses you with Group Pact of the Wolf XIII and all group members and their pets with Pact of the Wolf XIII.
    Group Pact of the Wolf XIII increases your maximum health, mana, and endurance by 20000 points, melee speed by 80%, grants ultravision, the ability to see creatures with tier 2 invisibility, and triggers Pact of the Wolf Form which transforms you into a fearsome black werewolf.
    Pact of the Wolf XIII increases their health, mana, and endurance by 10000 points, melee speed by 75%, grants ultravision, the ability to see invisible creatures, and triggers Group Pact of the Wolf Form which transforms them into fearsome black werewolves.
    Tucoh and IblisTheMage like this.
  8. IblisTheMage Augur

I will try it, having 3 water pet, 1 enchanter animation, and 1 shaman pet, plus the bard, all wielding 1HB, could give a nice little boost. I need to find affordable 1HB... smithing is at 300, but I forgot to level trophy... sigh :).

I have a button for pulling, on Shaman it will macro Feralisata ->Turgur’s AA on this, for 2,5 + 0,2 + 0,6 sec, minus casting time reduction. (Same button activates nuke/mal from mages and tash from enchanter, ideally so all hit at the same time).

Perhaps I will add Roar and Epic 2.0 to above phase, it depends on the timing for the mob to typically arrive in camp.

Ill make a video if it works :)
  9. Daedly Augur

I would love to see an AA that Auto casts a buff with feral as a combat innate proc when shaman haste someone, or as a defensive proc tied to the defensive slow proc buff(can't remember name). Even if it's like a dumbed down version of it.
  10. Tucoh Augur

I wouldn't, I'd rather it be buffed to something that shamans can use to great effect, but is still required to be cast specifically. This would allow it to be yet another thing that separates great shamans from mediocre ones / boxes (like mine!)
  11. Daedly Augur

Touche touche lol