Do the TLPs have a Trade forum?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Deadguy, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Deadguy New Member

I used to play on P99 and one of the things I loved about their forums as the East Commonlands Trading forum. It allowed me and I am sure others to find items they wanted/needed without spending hours in the channels hoping someone has that 1 item I want and is willing to sell it.

So my question is pretty simple. Is there a forum page anywhere dedicated to buying/selling items on the TLP servers. (I play on Lockjaw)
  2. Deadguy New Member

anyone? =(
  3. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Someone created some Lockjaw forums around the time the server launched but they were abandoned.
  4. Bolomere New Member

You could goto http://www.phinigel.com/ and start a link there if that's the server your on. Were trying to get more players to know about that site
  5. Deadguy New Member

Thanks Bolomere. It is a shame to see that only Phinigel is getting this level of attention from outside DBG.

Unfortunately I play on Lockjaw, and have a lvl 60 SK that I really do not wish to re-roll on Phinigel. If DBG would allow me a transfer, knock me down to lvl 50 and only give me 1kpp of what I have, I would probably move.
    Avitas likes this.
  6. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I mean technically I'm still running www.ragefireforums.com but they died around the time Velious was delayed/Phinny was announced.