ding 50 mangler

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kunfo, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Kunfo Augur

char name edgar 7:40 pm
  2. Jontrann Augur

so? you're not the first lol.
  3. Kunfo Augur

yes, 7:40pm, no one was 50 in /who before then
  4. Kunfo Augur

do a /who 50 all on the server right now how about :)
  5. Kunfo Augur

6. Ishbu Augur

Lol, 3 replies? Anon and roleplay are things
  7. Kunfo Augur

so take it off and prove you're 50 or show me the screenshot of you 50 at an earlier time
  8. nauticalstarz New Member

grats Edgar, heck of a grind.
  9. Destron New Member

This guy was 6 boxing orc hill and KSing anyone around. Cool and normal dude.
    Goozmania and Draxx like this.
  10. Mad_Mikey Elder

Ummm, congrats?
  11. Kunfo Augur

it was my brother and i, we werent ksing we were the first to the camp...

anyway, i'm going to sleep
  12. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Next we'll have people showing how much krono they have....
    Draxx and EnchFWO like this.
  13. Mad_Mikey Elder

Draxx likes this.
  14. EnchFWO Augur

15. Atabishii Elder

16. Kunfo Augur

where'd you end up Atabishi, 45? I'm sure you'll get me next time
  17. Atabishii Elder

Yikes. Calm down bud. People are only poking at you because you are ruthlessly, and some what embarrassingly, bragging about your claim of 50 first on a server in which, at least from what I saw, only one group was racing, who by the way were anon and hit 50 about 4 hours prior to you out in OOT. Usually you wait until someone makes a post congratulating you so I'll let one of their friends take care of that. I honestly didn't even know you were racing with how slow you were leveling. The only thing I can congratulate you on is your dedication to pulling light blue cons at snail speed for 44 hours straight. My group of 5 took it casual and broke for the day with a 23 hour /played.
    Draxx likes this.
  18. Kunfo Augur

Ah I see. Was it a different Atabishi who was picking into my king spawns since you were taking it casual? What were the names of the 50s in OOT? ggs bud
  19. nauticalstarz New Member

Alotttt of tired people in this thread, some made it to 50...some didn't... let's all get some sleep :)
    Draxx likes this.
  20. Atabishii Elder

I'll be a bro and give you a tip since we did kinda feel bad watching the struggle and I do respect the 44 hour straight commitment even if it was less than efficient. I think this will help you out on the next TLP. The tried and true fastest leveling path in which the first few groups to 50 on every TLP uses is nektulos to 8-9, lavastorm to 32-33, sharks in OOT to 43-44 then goblins in OOT to 50. It's definitely not your strategy of killing 1 green/light blue mino a minute then trying to stay at crusador camp until 48 lol.