Difference XP rates

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tarvas, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Is there any reason other than someone just hates me that a Wood Elf Warrior and a Gnome Wizard gets more XP than a Wood Elf Druid and a Dark Elf Enchanter? The first 15 levels were the same and then after that it started going sideways on me. The warrior and wizard are now at 38 and the druid/enchanter are at 30. :(

*err Different XP Rates :D
  2. Feradach Augur

Warriors have an innate xp bonus, so that one makes sense. The wizard doesn't though.
  3. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Are all 4 of the chars always in the same group together for exp? 8 levels is a significant difference.
  4. Silv Augur

Did someone forget to turn off fellowship XP sharing? :confused:
    Iila likes this.
  5. Minato Augur

not sure if kill shots have anything to do with more exp but the druid/enchanter probably never get kill shots
  6. Laronk Augur

even with the warrior exp bonus the gap should not be 8 levels at level 30 and gnome wizzies don't have an exp bonus, I'm pretty sure it's just warriors, rogues and halflings.
  7. Gundolin Augur

Is the wizard dying the least? What percent rez are you taking?

Warriors get a slight xp boast to handle their higher death rate, but nothing to account for 8 levels. Wizards get no xp boast that I know of.
  8. Banai Augur

I leveled a 4 box (war/wiz/mage/shm) over the past couple days to mid 40s. They have stayed together the entire way with the warrior being 1 level ahead. So you did something majorly wrong. That or your tank and wiz have died a whole lot with no rezs
  9. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

No deaths, no fellowship experience, or anything like that. The whole group stayed together. They all have the same number of experience messages. When I started paying attention it was already too late to try and figure out how much more experience the warrior/wizard were getting. I used the Shattered Krithgor Keystone turn in on all four to get to level 15 then started to kill in Blightfire with lesson. Once I got done with my lesson on all four the war/wiz were at 25 and the druid/enchanter were at 20.

Curious.
  10. Leex Pewpewer

Warriors get an increased XP rate and so do gnomes, I know they said they took that out of the game but they didn't.
  11. Feradach Augur

XP bonuses were not removed, only penalties and gnomes have never had an XP bonus.
    Iila likes this.
  12. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I think it was figured out. Maybe the RaF thing.