Did you forget to mention Mangler is FV style loot?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by CartoTLP, Feb 12, 2019.

1. CartoTLP Journeyman

Hoping that in an attempt to get the rulesets released before PoP launch on Coirnav (thank you btw!) you forgot to tell us that Mangler will be FV style loot. Otherwise it is just a phinny/coirnav clone with even slower exp. Can we have something that differentiates the servers? For the 20th anniversary I think we all hoped there would at least be some thought put into these releases. As is, I can either get lvl 60 in a few days on Selo or I can go and repeat phinny/coirnav on Mangler.
  2. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

For real.

Make Selo's 2 month unlocks too so its playable post 85.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  3. Crayon123 Augur

2 month unlocks would be far superior, please reconsider. For a server catering to a casual play style, it just makes more sense. If you could revisit the idea at your team meeting it would be most appreciated, after reviewing the forum feedback.
    Renshu, andross77 and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  4. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

you forgot that casters dont get focus effects for 9 months, either. That part is new
  5. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Oh. Boy.
  6. Mr Nobody Elder

Pretty sad no FV loot. For the 20th I would of thought this was the time to do it.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  7. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

I agree, mangler is worthless in its current state and Selo's is impossible to do later content in its current state.